Groups
    EXPIRED

confused mobile phone user needs a new deal

So my o2 contract runs out in a few days. I am looking to replace the sim only as I have an iphone and am happy with it.

I need atleast

300 mins
    100 tets
    unlimited data

Can anyone please suggest cheapest. Happy to go via quidco

thanks!

15 Comments

i just had an email £200 cashback? i assume quidco but i think it was cashbackkings

yeh not sure which cashback site it is but martin lewis' email has all the datails. Sign up for 12 months on O2 for about £8 a month everything included as far as I can remember!

It is Topcashback and its only till midnight tonight.

topcashback.co.uk/o2/

Original Poster

thanks guys and gals.

Could you direct me a deal please ? Not sure which one is best ... there are just so many flying around !

Original Poster

also, ive only really used quidco. Is topcashback reliable ?

i believe its better...

Original Poster

plumberman01;8255709

i believe its better...

Thanks

Will sign up for a deal tonight! Rep+++

Original Poster

kidcat;8255414

It is Topcashback and its only till midnight … It is Topcashback and its only till midnight tonight.http://www.topcashback.co.uk/o2/

cant see anything about it being valid until only midnight tonight .. ??

Original Poster

thank you kidcat !

Original Poster

Ordered in time not nothing has come up tracked on topcashback yet. Anyone know how long this will take ?

Thanks

Cyrus;8269525

Ordered in time not nothing has come up tracked on topcashback yet. … Ordered in time not nothing has come up tracked on topcashback yet. Anyone know how long this will take ?Thanks

I ordered an 02 simplicity sim only deal on the same day and that hasnt shown yet, I submitted a query and its held until 30th April, so I assumed that o2 were very slow in tracking etc. I also ordered a PAYG handset and that hasnt tracked yet either.

Original Poster

kidcat;8269582

I ordered an 02 simplicity sim only deal on the same day and that hasnt … I ordered an 02 simplicity sim only deal on the same day and that hasnt shown yet, I submitted a query and its held until 30th April, so I assumed that o2 were very slow in tracking etc. I also ordered a PAYG handset and that hasnt tracked yet either.

thats not good!
    Do you have confidence it will track and be paid ? Because this deals pointeless without the £200 cashback.

Cyrus;8272478

thats not good!Do you have confidence it will track and be paid ? Because … thats not good!Do you have confidence it will track and be paid ? Because this deals pointeless without the £200 cashback.

Have been using topcashback for about 12months and never had any problems with them at all, I would guess that this is due to o2 being slow as they have to credit check, deliver etc and maybe even take a DD to prove custom.

My cashback has tracked today.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????56
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33

See more discussions