Groups

CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!! Nintendo Ds Cartridges?!

Dotn know what people mean when they ask what cartridge do you want it on what does this mean?

13 Comments

can you explain more? What people asking? They might be referring to the 'homebrew' cartridges such as the R4 or DSTT etc.

Who is selling you what is probably the best question, then you cn be advised on how much extra someone is making by selling you copied games (if I have got this right).

Mike..

Original Poster

SunTzu;5281863

can you explain more? What people asking? They might be referring to the … can you explain more? What people asking? They might be referring to the 'homebrew' cartridges such as the R4 or DSTT etc.

Apparently something named R4
    IS THIS FOR BOTH DS LITE AND PHAT ONE

rihanna08;5282087

Apparently something named R4IS THIS FOR BOTH DS LITE AND PHAT ONE

Yes both

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5281874

Who is selling you what is probably the best question, then you cn be … Who is selling you what is probably the best question, then you cn be advised on how much extra someone is making by selling you copied games (if I have got this right).Mike..

i mean how do you use them do you have to put them on memory card
    I mean the imagine games you know like fashion designer etc
    can u mke r4 cartridges

Original Poster

rihanna08;5282087

Apparently something named R4IS THIS FOR BOTH DS LITE AND PHAT ONE

some sites sell carttridges are they different form the R4 ones
    are they possible 2 make at home

Banned

rihanna08;5282149

some sites sell carttridges are they different form the R4 onesare they … some sites sell carttridges are they different form the R4 onesare they possible 2 make at home

yes they are, get from online and get a micro sd card, get both for less than £20 and put on what ya likes

rihanna08;5282149

some sites sell carttridges are they different form the R4 onesare they … some sites sell carttridges are they different form the R4 onesare they possible 2 make at home

Have a read of this award winning thread:

hotukdeals.com/for…272

thesaint;5282435

Have a read of this award winning … Have a read of this award winning thread:http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200272

nice thread, lots of info :pirate:

phatboy123;5282662

nice thread, lots of info :pirate:

That's why it's an award winner.

Banned

thesaint;5282697

That's why it's an award winner.

oh what award did you get? ive had a fair few for my threads in misc - lol

sassie;5282700

oh what award did you get? ive had a fair few for my threads in misc - lol

Best thread of 2008
    Best thread of 2009
    Most helpful thread to HUKD members and lurkers 2008
    Most spammed/expired and then returned to the forums 2008

The list goes on, but i'm not one to brag.

It's a few days away from being a year old, I might give away some wonga and a DS lite in recognition of this milestone. :gift:

Banned

thesaint;5283824

Best thread of 2008Best thread of 2009Most helpful thread to HUKD members … Best thread of 2008Best thread of 2009Most helpful thread to HUKD members and lurkers 2008Most spammed/expired and then returned to the forums 2008

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!:whistling:

The list goes on, but i'm not one to brag.

Heaven forbid. You bragging? No one could possibly ever think that.:whistling:

Need any help adding to your list?

It's a few days away from being a year old, I might give away some wonga … It's a few days away from being a year old, I might give away some wonga and a DS lite in recognition of this milestone. :gift:

Happy anniversary. Any chance of a thread that isn't about childrens toys?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions