Confused over mobile phones from China?

Found 21st Aug 2017
My lovely Huawei Honor 7 is on its last legs. The camera was superb, and I liked the touch sensor, and didn't miss NFC.

After about 4 hours of looking, I'm even more confused. Here's what I've boiled it down to:

Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL 4gb ram 32GB Dual Sim 4G SIM FREE
elglobal JBUY599 brings it to 181.99 £187.99…793

Huawei P9 lite 2017£135.99 HWP9L (vs £197 at Amazon)…e=2

Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU Mobile
Shipped from China £131.74 inc flipcase…tml

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm 3GB 32GB Global Version
Shipped from Spain (YAY! no customs problem?) total £135.99…tml

The bestseller on Amazon is Motorola Moto G5 16GB with 3 GB RAM ub Gold for £164 "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon".
But NO COMPASS according to HUKD comments!…042

Arrrgh! I feel like I'm going round in circles now.. someone give me a good reason for one of the above over another.. or something else entirely!

Good camera needed....
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
16gig phone is to small for me and adding sd cards is not the answer. I have the redmi note 3 and I came from a lg g4. I'm happy with phone apart from the camera ain't great inside but outside shots are great... Sometimes... No android pay but I use Tesco's own payment app fine. What ever you decide 3 gig of ram and 32gig phone is min required
Not sure what your preference is but I've been an avid idevice supporter n user before I made a switch to Android by getting my hands on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64 GB / 4gb ram global mediatek deca core processor and my life is at peace ... Wonderful device with an awesome OS ... It has made me a big fan of xiaomi devices now ... Highly recommend it ...
If it's not too late to make a suggestion
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants