Confused over mobile phones from China?

Found 21st Aug 2017
My lovely Huawei Honor 7 is on its last legs. The camera was superb, and I liked the touch sensor, and didn't miss NFC.

After about 4 hours of looking, I'm even more confused. Here's what I've boiled it down to:

Asus Zenfone 3 ZE520KL 4gb ram 32GB Dual Sim 4G SIM FREE
elglobal JBUY599 brings it to 181.99 £187.99
hotukdeals.com/dea…793

Huawei P9 lite 2017£135.99 HWP9L (vs £197 at Amazon)
hotukdeals.com/dea…e=2

Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core CPU Mobile
Shipped from China £131.74 inc flipcase
aliexpress.com/ite…tml

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm 3GB 32GB Global Version
Shipped from Spain (YAY! no customs problem?) total £135.99
aliexpress.com/ite…tml

The bestseller on Amazon is Motorola Moto G5 16GB with 3 GB RAM ub Gold for £164 "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon".
But NO COMPASS according to HUKD comments!
hotukdeals.com/dea…042

Arrrgh! I feel like I'm going round in circles now.. someone give me a good reason for one of the above over another.. or something else entirely!

Good camera needed....
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
16gig phone is to small for me and adding sd cards is not the answer. I have the redmi note 3 and I came from a lg g4. I'm happy with phone apart from the camera ain't great inside but outside shots are great... Sometimes... No android pay but I use Tesco's own payment app fine. What ever you decide 3 gig of ram and 32gig phone is min required
Not sure what your preference is but I've been an avid idevice supporter n user before I made a switch to Android by getting my hands on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64 GB / 4gb ram global mediatek deca core processor and my life is at peace ... Wonderful device with an awesome OS ... It has made me a big fan of xiaomi devices now ... Highly recommend it ...
If it's not too late to make a suggestion
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants