Groups

Confused over sent item,

Sent a phone to a buyer and they have emailed a few times saying they havent got it yet, they live in Leeds, they emailed me today only a hour ago saying it hasnt arrived so I checked tracking number and it says delivered from Holbeck sorting office but Holbeck is 50 miles from the postcode.

Has the PO messed up or do they deliver that far or is it just saying Holbeck and the sorting office is closer.

13 Comments

supermod

Not sure, but there have been a number of postal strikes & Leeds has been affected - the mail may have been redirected due to the backlog. Some info here :

yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/new….jp

The backlog of mail caused by a series of strikes by postal workers has … The backlog of mail caused by a series of strikes by postal workers has reached a quarter of a million items in Leeds, union leaders have claimed.

I would say there has been an error somewhere as there is def. a sorting office closer
    than 50 miles away from leeds. When did you send the item? Which elivery option?
    Where did you post the item from?

I think "sigma" has probably answerd the question.....
    I think its a case of allowing some more time for the po to catch up

Banned

when was it delivered? is their a sig to view yet?

Holbeck is in Leeds? How could it possibly be 50 miles from the delivery address?

Original Poster

Hmm, thanks for clearing that up, there is a Holbeck in Leeds and one 50 miles away so I got confused.

11 New Princess, Holbeck, Leeds, West yorkshire, LS11 9BA

Hyde Park Delivery Office, Leeds.

Banned

it still doesnt answer why they have not received it when you say it has been delivered

Original Poster

sassie;6257601

it still doesnt answer why they have not received it when you say it has … it still doesnt answer why they have not received it when you say it has been delivered

They sent me an pm this morning perhaps thats why around 8am, and I replied around 1pm saying I would check tracking details, then got another pm back saying why havent I given tracking number yet, didnt exactly say they hadnt got it just why hadnt I given tracking details.

They havent replied back since I gave tracking details so perhaps they have located item.

Banned

not sure but my mum has been wondering where her parcel was that was posted on the 4th september and its finally turned up today the 10th so 6 days......2nd class post it was tho and we are in leeds

Banned

ryouga;6257626

They sent me an pm this morning perhaps thats why around 8am, and I … They sent me an pm this morning perhaps thats why around 8am, and I replied around 1pm saying I would check tracking details, then got another pm back saying why havent I given tracking number yet, didnt exactly say they hadnt got it just why hadnt I given tracking details.They havent replied back since I gave tracking details so perhaps they have located item.

ryouga;6257626

they emailed me today only a hour ago saying it hasnt arrived

:thinking::thinking:

sassie;6257648

:thinking::thinking:

What a surprise :giggle:

Original Poster

Sorry I was getting confused over the first pm and the one asking for tracking details which was sent 1.55pm(so only over an hour)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691420
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1530
      3. One for the mathmaticians2745
      4. word association Game74044577

See more discussions