Groups

confused over something I bought

I bought a PS2 from here, with 2 pads and a network adaptor and a hard drive and a boot disc.

Anyway today arrives a small box with a hard drive and network adaptor, no PS2 or pads or boot disc, sent seller a email just worried.

15 Comments

Admin

Who did you buy it from honey?

Original Poster

Kitanosono

Admin

Ok I'll just have a quick look.. hang on a sec

and link to the page... sometimes adverts can be worded very cleverly making you think your buying something your not.

was it "PS2, 2 pads" or "PS 2 pads" - very misleading I know, but I've seen so many people fall for this on ebay but nothing can be done because the seller read the discription wrong.

Admin

He was last online today so he's not completely scarpered. Did you get his phone number & address ?

Admin

]Clicky

"Anyway I have a unmodded sony PS2 with a sony PS2 network adapter and 120GB samsung spinpoint hard disk. The PS2 also comes with HD advance 3.0 boot disks. The software allows you to back your games onto the Hard disk. This way you can keep your games safe from harm. A bonus is that games played off the hard disk also load up alot quicker as they are being read of the HDD rather than Disc Drive. Im also including 2 official sony PS2 controllers, official PS2 DVD remote and RGB scart and component cables"

[IMG]i75.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1186488702[/IMG]

It's clear you should've received the PS2, you've not misread the listing... :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yes have his name and address, landline mobile Ebay username and hes verified and confirmed so hes probably legit just worried

Maybe the seller has sent the PS2 in its original box and the other parts in another box?
    How was it sent?

Admin

Have you phoned him?

Admin

ryouga

Yes so hes probably legit just worried

well that's not like you, is it? :giggle:

It doesn't make much sense to me to do so but maybe he's sending the rest in a seperate parcel for some reason.

Original Poster

Tried phoning landline but no answer, just got a text back though he says they were posted seperate.

Money Spinning

It doesn't make much sense to me to do so but maybe he's sending the rest … It doesn't make much sense to me to do so but maybe he's sending the rest in a seperate parcel for some reason.

might have had 2 small boxes, rather than 1 big one

ryouga

Tried phoning landline but no answer, just got a text back though he says … Tried phoning landline but no answer, just got a text back though he says they were posted seperate.

You could always fix the smoke alarm while your waiting. ;-)

Admin

stora

You could always fix the smoke alarm while your waiting. ;-)

LMAO!!

Well if they're coming seperately, the other parcel might arrive tomorrow- did he send them recorded delivery? You can check their progress on royalmail.com if he did.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions