Found 14th May 2011
Usually, If I go to Gaming, and then under forums 'All', it brings up offers aswell as user's for sale or trade items, but it doesn't anymore, instead I have to go to 'for sale/trade' and it takes me to some FO.LK site or something that I need to register to post???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

just click gaming or heading you want than click all should list everything

Try posting on the HDUK site, that's where you've gone wrong.

You dont need to register on FO.LK, just use your HUKD login.

http://grapefruits.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/fail-duck22.jpg
Edited by: "DAMNOME" 14th May 2011

Click 'All', then 'Gaming'.

/endthread.

Original Poster Banned

No personal listing come up when I select Gaming from the top bar, then All from the bottom bar.

Sorry - HUKD. Didn't realise lots of people would focus on that....but anyway, people need to get out more....

Babbabooey

Try posting on the HDUK site, that's where you've gone wrong.

LOL urine extraction fail ail!

You mean HUKD surely babbabooey?

harlzter

LOL urine extraction fail ail!You mean HUKD surely babbabooey?

What is a fail ail?

^^ sounds like none alcoholic lager to me.

@ harlzter, I think babba was taking the pizz out of the title, i.e if op is having problems try posting it in HDUK see if they can help!

dh058977

What is a fail ail?

Shoot, dont you know? its commonly called Fosters, thats why it tastes like urine and served warm!

greg_68

^^ sounds like none alcoholic lager to [email protected] harlzter, I think babba was … ^^ sounds like none alcoholic lager to [email protected] harlzter, I think babba was taking the pizz out of the title, i.e if op is having problems try posting it in HDUK see if they can help!

Yeah I know but he still got it wrong him/her self (making general statements as everything else posted recently is turning to fail for me!!)

Banned

Taxi for Harlzter.

JonnyTwoToes

Taxi for Harlzter.

Make it a mini bus as I'm a fat git

harlzter

LOL urine extraction fail ail!You mean HUKD surely babbabooey?

Surely I dont. Read the OP title, and then the site I directed him too - oh look, they are both the same! Duh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions