Groups

confused..com

why are the males of the species so flameing confusing? you blokes say women are complicated, have you looked at yourselves lately?

29 Comments

Banned

im confused already.

they are from another planet ya know

And they are worse mood wise.

I only get confused when confused women confuse me with their confusing logic.

you need to start comparing the meerkats matey

Original Poster

Men are so so confusing. One of my guy friends talks to me like I'm his girlfriend, but he already has a girlfriend. and he keeps on texting me..... and saying I am the girl who makes him happy.... shouldn't he be saying this to his girlfriend?

Banned

grex9101;4570745

you need to start comparing the meerkats matey

Simples

Banned

Kitten13;4570747

[COLOR="Red"]Men are so so confusing.[/COLOR] One of my guy friends … [COLOR="Red"]Men are so so confusing.[/COLOR] One of my guy friends talks to me like I'm his girlfriend, but he already has a girlfriend. and he keeps on texting me..... and saying I am the girl who makes him happy.... shouldn't he be saying this to his girlfriend?

well to be honest. i think woman and men can be confusing.
    You cant say ALL men are confusing. Take albert einstein for example. lol

Banned

were only complex so we can follow a single conversation with you women, i mean seriously you just from one point to another and back again but contradict yourself atleast 3 times in a sentence!

Kitten13;4570747

Men are so so confusing. One of my guy friends talks to me like I'm his … Men are so so confusing. One of my guy friends talks to me like I'm his girlfriend, but he already has a girlfriend. and he keeps on texting me..... and saying I am the girl who makes him happy.... shouldn't he be saying this to his girlfriend?

do you have bigger knockers than her?

DangerGod;4570761

Simples

It sure is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;4570795

do you have bigger knockers than her?

yes, and I am 12 years younger than her, lol

I love it when my wife tells me about something that happened in the classroom, it like listen to Ronnie Corbett, she starts, goes on various detours, and reaches the point of the story sometime later. I have usually lost the plot in the meantime.

Predikuesi;4570829

I love it when my wife tells me about something that happened in the … I love it when my wife tells me about something that happened in the classroom, it like listen to Ronnie Corbett, she starts, goes on various detours, and reaches the point of the story sometime later. I have usually lost the plot in the meantime.

lol

Kitten13;4570820

yes, and I am 12 years younger than her, lol

ladies and gentleman, we have our answer.

marking expired.

oh, and we need proof!!!

Original Poster

me and my friends can hold about three convos at the same time, all the blokes we know seem to be able to keep up aswell.

Banned

Predikuesi;4570829

I love it when my wife tells me about something that happened in the … I love it when my wife tells me about something that happened in the classroom, it like listen to Ronnie Corbett, she starts, goes on various detours, and reaches the point of the story sometime later. I have usually lost the plot in the meantime.

Lol.

That reminds me of lee evans. when he says their lips are moving but you cant hear nothing.

Banned

Kitten13;4570858

me and my friends can hold about three convos at the same time, all the … me and my friends can hold about three convos at the same time, all the blokes we know seem to be able to keep up aswell.

Hmmm. Why would you want to talk about 3 different things at once? its not that we cant keep up. were just not interested. lol

Original Poster

DangerGod;4570884

Hmmm. Why would you want to talk about 3 different things at once? its … Hmmm. Why would you want to talk about 3 different things at once? its not that we cant keep up. were just not interested. lol

going out, what to wear and music, three convos in one, lol.

DangerGod;4570884

Hmmm. Why would you want to talk about 3 different things at once? its … Hmmm. Why would you want to talk about 3 different things at once? its not that we cant keep up. were just not interested. lol

+1

Banned

Kitten13;4570909

going out, what to wear and music, three convos in one, lol.

i think everyone should just walk around nude to be honest

Original Poster

DangerGod;4570932

i think everyone should just walk around nude to be honest

ok so that has got me and my friends down to 2 convos at once. lol

Women may be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake entire relationships.

Original Poster

BlasterLad;4571012

Women can fake relationships too you know.

Banned

BlasterLad;4571012

men only fake what women allow them too ;-)

Kitten13;4570858

me and my friends can hold about three convos at the same time, all the … me and my friends can hold about three convos at the same time, all the blokes we know seem to be able to keep up aswell.

U just contradicted yourself.

why are the males of the species so flameing confusing? you blokes say … why are the males of the species so flameing confusing? you blokes say women are complicated, have you looked at yourselves lately?

That's a big part of the attraction. Opposites attract and all that. I like to confuse - and to be unpredictable in my behaviour.

Communication is often sited as a major problem with men - it's not that we're all stupid and ignorant(though some are), it's just that guys don't like to claw over old ground like women regularly do - neither are we interested in worrying over things we can't alter of affect.

If I was to act like a woman in this thread, right now I'd say: oh btw - how many outfits, handbags and pair's of shoes can a lady wear at once?

Original Poster

hey not all women are obbsessed with shoes and handbags, some of us are more obbsessed with boots, lol

Kitten13;4573835

hey not all women are obbsessed with shoes and handbags, some of us are … hey not all women are obbsessed with shoes and handbags, some of us are more obbsessed with boots, lol

Boots that the place where women take plastering courses ?

Original Poster

nah, I mean the footwear, lol. big chunky containting lots of metal boots
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?55
      3. Sun savers22
      4. Samsung s8 trade in58

See more discussions