Found 8th Mar 2008
BYE BYE CHELSEA

DOESNT DICKIE BIRD LOOK HAPPY!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

:w00t::w00t:

They truly are a good team, haha to chelsea supporters who made fun of us when we lost.

have Barnsley won?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheslea = OWNED!

warmapplepie;1689446

have Barnsley won?

Yup! They did brilliant!!!!

Some great results today - its what Football is made off.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44478000/jpg/_44478772_ko_pa416.jpg

well done!!!

Chelsea and Man U, what were the odds of a double exit?
About 150-1 I guess for a double

chelsea left out lampard and drogba they thought it would be a roll over WRONG!!!!

astounding

Absolutely brilliant. Barnsley deserve to go on to win the FA cup. What a joy to watch and i'm not even a Barnsley fan.

CRAGS;1689474

chelsea left out lampard and drogba they thought it would be a roll over … chelsea left out lampard and drogba they thought it would be a roll over WRONG!!!!

so are you from Hanley?

CRAGS;1689474

chelsea left out lampard and drogba they thought it would be a roll over … chelsea left out lampard and drogba they thought it would be a roll over WRONG!!!!

Lampard was injured mate, Dont Speak Bull when you don't know about anything.

However well done barnsley, good luck in the semis :roll:

You wanted it more than us

according to newspaper reports they were both rested

warmapplepie;1689498

so are you from Hanley?

No Biddulph not to far away from hanley

What a great day!

come on you RRREEEDDDSSS

warmapplepie;1689465

Chelsea and Man U, what were the odds of a double exit?About 150-1 I … Chelsea and Man U, what were the odds of a double exit?About 150-1 I guess for a double

Don't get started on odds!

good on the yorkshire lads. all the chelsea supporters were directed through doncaster earlier. there was thousands of the chuffers! i made the mistake of standing at the exit of the train station just as they were all coming off the trains!

CRAGS;1689535

according to newspaper reports they were both rested

Did you watch the game?

At the start, grant said lampard would have played but he is injured.

no did not watch the game still on my way back from match although I did catch last 10 mins thats why I am just going on what I read in the paper

Yeah ok, newspaper talks nonsense

Ignore it when it comes to football

What a fantastic game. Well done Barnsley from a Leeds Fan:)

Thoroughly deserved. Apart from a panicky last 10 minutes when they were hoofing the ball anywhere to get it out of their own box, Barnsley were worthy winners. Well done lads!

Banned

Well done Tykes. There can be no argument about who deserved to win.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg171/123music129/congratulations/Congratulations5B15D.jpg

LMAO ^^

Bit Old...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4495
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769390
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions