Groups

congrats the gers

well done for getting so far good for scotitish football well done boys from a celtic supporter who's wains in manchester lol

Done us proud

6 Comments

Banned

Done us proud? What about the chaos afterwards?

Thats the fans though not the team! I think it is wrong the way the teams get blamed and punished for the fans actions!

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2100282

Thats the fans though not the team! I think it is wrong the way the teams … Thats the fans though not the team! I think it is wrong the way the teams get blamed and punished for the fans actions!

its all part of it....players/team are representatives of the club....goes hand in hand...if the club really cared they would ban every member involved...... but this will never happen, maybe a few will be...just to show they are taking action.... but not a huge number.

If every club adopted this attitude, they would soon stop doing it and it would weed out the idiots that ruin the game, but it won't happen as they will lose money, which at the end of the day unfortunately shows the truth that money controls the game nowadays

It's ridiculous the way fans act!
    I understand what you are saying - steve said summit like that to me last night!
    They should be http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sSig_banned.gif

Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2100350

It's ridiculous the way fans act!I understand what you are saying - steve … It's ridiculous the way fans act!I understand what you are saying - steve said summit like that to me last night!They should be

I know its not players fault...but they still work for the club....they should go on strike or something publically if they really don't want to be blamed then maybe the clubs hand would be forced.....
    seems simple to me.....jail etc doesn't bother these idiots....but ban them and let them lose the money for season tickets etc and they would behave...
    plus all banned members with season tickets could have the remainder donated to local groups that provide support etc for kids with problems etc....so there giving something back and keeping the seats filled

Original Poster

When I posted this I did'nt realise what had happened rangers have condemed everyone involved and they will have a life time ban which they deserve

It was a terrible situation that got out of hand on both sides Manchester was just not prepared for the amount of support Rangers had in rangers defence though can you imagine a maybe once in a lifetime chance to see your team and the screens fail the police tell you to move to man city ground (noone knows where it is) but when the crowds start to move the police don't let them out

There is no excuse though for what a MINORITY of the fans did though they let their team down and their country down and there is no excuse for what they did even if the screens did fail

My son was there and when it kicked off he had the sense to get away from it some kind BB owner let them watch the game in a place they weren't evening staying

I watched the footage with the police officer and I hanged my head in shame that is disgraceful although I have seen other footage where the police picked on an innocent bystander so there maybe fault on both sides

It was a terrible and horrible situation there must have been 175 000 fans there the majority who behaved well please don't condem Scotland for their behaviour
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions