Groups
    EXPIRED

Congratualations 'Shake Ur Thang' for posting SEVEN times!!!!!!!!

Banned
    some really pointless threads on here

11 Comments

Am I in 'Groundhog Day' or was this posted at about the same time last night?? Really confused.... do I need to stop drinking.... or am I psychic???

I agree, all these congradulations threads for people spamming the board as if its some sort of archievement...

Whatever keeps people happy. So long as its not spoling your day, no need to cry about it really.

Yes, unless this is a joke against a friend or something, isn't it a bit rude to post this (incl. the tags)?:

some really pointless threads on here

Tags: god help you, get a life, rubbish, solar flare, congratulations, rubbish (Add a tag)

People won't be happy when they see this!! The threads don't effect you directly so can't see a problem with them! Just scroll past if you don't like 'em!!

its not as if there is a lot of info in the congrats posts, posts like these waste our time. i think its good to recognise the acievements of other members, and the tags are just harsh me thinks...

Original Poster Banned

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2537137

People won't be happy when they see this!! The threads don't effect you … People won't be happy when they see this!! The threads don't effect you directly so can't see a problem with them! Just scroll past if you don't like 'em!!

Probably why the last thread got spammed, yet all the other congratulation threads stay :?

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2537137

People won't be happy when they see this!!

Why?? :?

Why do people get so worked up.........it's just a joke with a touch of sarcasm.

HAPPY 7th POST!

http://getcontagio.us/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/spam.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2537337

Why?? :?Why do people get so worked up.........it's just a joke with a … Why?? :?Why do people get so worked up.........it's just a joke with a touch of sarcasm.

thank you for thinking my way, I say this as NINE!!! yes NINE!!! threads on the first page of the misc page are word GAMES!???

In fact I just found a thread in feedback being discussed now.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-m/

Admin

Locked up @ OP Request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …210596
    2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions