Congratulations Apple

18 Comments
Original Poster
So apple can sell less phones and make more money. I think people may have divided opinions on this one but congratulations to all the I phone X owners.
The logo is a direct reference to the murder of Alan Turing.
cowsindahouse18 m ago

Would be a nice story if it were true.
shadey121 h, 3 m ago

So apple can sell less phones and make more money. I think people may have …So apple can sell less phones and make more money. I think people may have divided opinions on this one but congratulations to all the I phone X owners.

Why congratulations to the owners exactly? What an achievement it is to purchase an item from a shop.
The congratulations should go to the people making the profit, employees and shareholders.
splatsplatsplat8 m ago

Why congratulations to the owners exactly? What an achievement it is to …Why congratulations to the owners exactly? What an achievement it is to purchase an item from a shop.The congratulations should go to the people making the profit, employees and shareholders.

Regretful iPhone 8 owner perhaps?
cowsindahouse55 m ago

That wasn't murder. That was legalised discrimination and bigotry endorsed by the Church thus lending hypocrisy to the truth.
Not sure this is good for news for anyone.
CoeK27 m ago

Not sure this is good for news for anyone.

True. News moves on day by day and forgets the victims in favour of new 'exclusives'. Perhaps you regard that as a better ambition?

RIP Alan Turing

RIP Dr David Kelly
ccnp3 m ago

True. News moves on day by day and forgets the victims in favour of new …True. News moves on day by day and forgets the victims in favour of new 'exclusives'. Perhaps you regard that as a better ambition?RIP Alan TuringRIP Dr David Kelly

Yes, with sprinkles.
Tremendous result and effective use of business data analytics and behaviourial analytics on their customer base. Great for most people, win-win all round, from the customer to the shareholders (and the piggy in the middle, of course, the execs and all those on sales incentives). Congradulations.
splender1 m ago

Tremendous result and effective use of business data analytics and …Tremendous result and effective use of business data analytics and behaviourial analytics on their customer base. Great for most people, win-win all round, from the customer to the shareholders (and the piggy in the middle, of course, the execs and all those on sales incentives). Congradulations.

How is it good for the customer?
Original Poster
splatsplatsplat1 h, 27 m ago

Why congratulations to the owners exactly? What an achievement it is to …Why congratulations to the owners exactly? What an achievement it is to purchase an item from a shop.The congratulations should go to the people making the profit, employees and shareholders.

Noted, I really must put some work in on my sarcasm.
shadey125 m ago

Noted, I really must put some work in on my sarcasm.

If it makes you feel better i knew you were being sarcastic
CoeK44 m ago

How is it good for the customer?

Are you kidding, what question is this?
splender1 m ago

Are you kidding, what question is this?

Why don't you try using the vocabulary you use in parts of the site that aren't misc and try that one again?
shadey122nd Feb

So apple can sell less phones and make more money. I think people may have …So apple can sell less phones and make more money. I think people may have divided opinions on this one but congratulations to all the I phone X owners.

Bitter, Don’t hate the players! Hate the game!
Original Poster
ASongOfFireAndIce52 m ago

Bitter, Don’t hate the players! Hate the game!

What makes you think I'm bitter?
Saturn2nd Feb

Would be a nice story if it were true.

Shame. That was the thing I liked most about Apple.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants