39 Comments

Woof woof (hear hear) X)

oO WOOF WOOF

Congrats! Did you get a payrise?

Banned

Good lad

Top man, great choice, well done sir

Nice one barky....

.......ps OP i didnt think congratulation threads were allowed?

Oh Dear....

A fellow glaswegian in a position of power! Were sorted now bossyboots haha

Original Poster

micoo

A fellow glaswegian in a position of power! Were sorted now bossyboots … A fellow glaswegian in a position of power! Were sorted now bossyboots haha

Na I reckon Barky is gonna turn and be mega mega bossy!

Congrats Barky, well deserved

Get the banning hammer out Barky

Nice one barky!

Banned

Get **** Barky.

Banned

Pedestrian appointment really, no offence Barky. Should have been someone like JTT!

Well done barky , well deserved

I'll be honest and thought i had missed a thread to congrat barky when i noticed last week he had become a mod ( obviously i didnt ) lol

Banned

master_chief

Pedestrian appointment really, no offence Barky. Should have been someone … Pedestrian appointment really, no offence Barky. Should have been someone like JTT!

Yeah, I'd have banned all of you and had this place for myself!

master_chief

Pedestrian appointment really, no offence Barky. Should have been someone … Pedestrian appointment really, no offence Barky. Should have been someone like JTT!

Have you been on the sauce X)

woop woop...or should that be woof woof?!

Banned

WoolyM

Have you been on the sauce X)

Numpty would be a good choice also.

shopstilldrops

Well done barky , well deserved :)I'll be honest and thought i had missed … Well done barky , well deserved :)I'll be honest and thought i had missed a thread to congrat barky when i noticed last week he had become a mod ( obviously i didnt ) lol

there's a first time for everything ...

nice one

ILP - love the avi x

(_;) I think there barking mad to let him have the mod tools. (see what I did there.)

Banned

ilovepink

Nice one barky...........ps OP i didnt think congratulation threads were … Nice one barky...........ps OP i didnt think congratulation threads were allowed?

Exceptions are made...

hotukdeals.com/mis…533

Banned

vibeone

Exceptions are … Exceptions are made...http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/vb1-emotional-return/913533

How come you never took the big job?

Banned

master_chief

How come you never took the big job?

I was in training for a while, but I told admin I didn't want to turn my back on what I had created here. If I was a mod, I'd have to be good etc. Admin begged me to reconsider, but I just couldn't do it.

PS: Look at post 7 Daft git!
    Edited by: "vibeone" 23rd May 2011

vibeone

I was in training for a while, but I told admin I didn't want to turn my … I was in training for a while, but I told admin I didn't want to turn my back on what I had created here. If I was a mod, I'd have to be good etc. Admin begged me to reconsider, but I just couldn't do it.PS: Look at post 7 Daft git!

who is that? and why they write that?

Congratulations Barky. A genuine and generous nice guy. Mod haters play nice else he'lll have the dalmatian hump your legs!!!

OMG the Scots are taking over oO

Congrats to Barky.......great member X)

Syzable

Congratulations Barky. A genuine and generous nice guy. Mod haters play … Congratulations Barky. A genuine and generous nice guy. Mod haters play nice else he'lll have the dalmatian hump your legs!!!

I thought Barky was a woman oO

choc1969

OMG the Scots are taking over oO

When they get independance.........will we need a new site.??? X)

Original Poster

Syzable

Congratulations Barky. A genuine and generous nice guy. Mod haters play … Congratulations Barky. A genuine and generous nice guy. Mod haters play nice else he'lll have the dalmatian hump your legs!!!

lol Sy, that reminded me of one of my favourite videos off youtube where the old lady gets pounced on by the big family dog X) I cry with laughter everytime I see it!!

lmao just watched it again and no one in the family help the old lady cause they are laughing so much!!

p.s Barky how apt your congrats thread has reached dog humping level now X)
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 23rd May 2011

rangermastiffs

there's a first time for everything ...

oO X)

Congrats Barky I suppose the chaos at home helps you deal with the chaos on here ......:p
    Edited by: "gari189" 23rd May 2011

Well done Barky x

congrats mate.... so how long before i get to become a mod or editor at least:D

This is probably the first thread he has not commented on. Congrats by the way

congrats barky! x

craigk8163

This is probably the first thread he has not commented on. Congrats by … This is probably the first thread he has not commented on. Congrats by the way

are you congratulating him for not commenting lol

where is barky ? I've not seen him about for a while & I've not seen any threads about his mad dalmation !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions