Congratulations Celtic, Three in a row!

Congratulations Celtic, congratulations Gordon Strachan. You have managed to achieve what only two other managers have achieved in our entire history, to win three in a row.

When everyone thought we were down and out you kept fighting and won seven games in a row and piled the pressure on them.

Thoroughly looking forward to automatically entering the Champions League next season.

This one's for you, Tommy!

21 Comments

Original Poster

http://i26.tinypic.com/vcv5ud.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/34j6lvc.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/i26gw7.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/6h29sw.jpg

and also a big thanks to the spl who woodnt help rangers with the match build up

Original Poster

andyc240;2164161

and also a big thanks to the spl who woodnt help rangers with the match … and also a big thanks to the spl who woodnt help rangers with the match build up

Ermm..it was extended until Thursday night.

We got no help from the SPL when we reached the UEFA Cup final in 2003. We played you 3 days after playing Boavista in the Semi-Final second leg, oh, and beat you!

GIRFUY, you really are hurting, aren't you?:-D

Indeed! What a season! Come on the hoops

So what have Rangers ended up with then? It was only a short time ago they were talking about the quad, no? Are they still on for something..?

Well done Celtic - A bit like Man Utd, the quality showed in the final stages!

Great pictures Damo & Well done the Bhoys. Rather them than the gers anytime.

Banned

yeah great pictures show us the one were the great big polish dobber pulls his hands down as the baw goes over his head.:-D,
before it starts i know rangers got beat by the sheep worriers,ah well at least novo got a good tackle in.!:-D:-D:-D

RFC;2168401

before it starts i know rangers got beat by the sheep worriers,ah well at … before it starts i know rangers got beat by the sheep worriers,ah well at least novo got a good tackle in.!:-D:-D:-D

A horrific late challenge that could have caused a serious injury should hardly be applauded. On one thread you defend Rangers' fans against accusations of violent behaviour off the pitch, on another you are celebrating violence on the pitch. A bad loser or something worse? :?

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2168458

A horrific late challenge that could have caused a serious injury should … A horrific late challenge that could have caused a serious injury should hardly be applauded. On one thread you defend Rangers' fans against accusations of violent behaviour off the pitch, on another you are celebrating violence on the pitch. A bad loser or something worse? :?

here fishy ,fishy fishy!!!:-D

RFC;2168519

here fishy ,fishy fishy!!!:-D

Still doesn't delete your words. ;-) "Excuse me your honour, it was only a joke" never did get a lighter sentence

Banned

Liddle ol' me;2168533

Still doesn't delete your words. ;-) "Excuse me your honour, it was only … Still doesn't delete your words. ;-) "Excuse me your honour, it was only a joke" never did get a lighter sentence

not excusing nothing mate,i just knew you,d bite,[SIZE="4"]gulp:-D[/SIZE]

Banned

well two cups and a european final,leauge down to the last game,its not been all bad.

ahh i missed all this!

Liddle ol' me;2168458

A horrific late challenge that could have caused a serious injury should … A horrific late challenge that could have caused a serious injury should hardly be applauded. On one thread you defend Rangers' fans against accusations of violent behaviour off the pitch, on another you are celebrating violence on the pitch. A bad loser or something worse? :?

It's to be expected

The hurting ones are sifting through the crumbs of their season

Talking of crumbs anyone watching The Scottish Cup Final?

It's now officially Rangers' end of season wake

Let's give the quadruple a right good send off boys

" I Love a Party with a Happy Atmosphere "

Should be good :-D

MORE4;2168623

It's to be expectedThe hurting ones are sifting through the crumbs of … It's to be expectedThe hurting ones are sifting through the crumbs of their seasonTalking of crumbs anyone watching The Scottish Cup Final?It's now officially Rangers' end of season wakeLet's give the quadruple a right good send off boys" I Love a Party with a Happy Atmosphere "Should be good :-D

I didn't realise the Cup Final was today! That doesn't give them much time to pull themselves together after Thursday -- pretty bad to have so little time between last game of the league and the final imo.

RFC;2168764

dismissing the scottish cup now cmonsomehow i dont think you would … dismissing the scottish cup now cmonsomehow i dont think you would besaying that if celic were,nt out:

Do you think RFC will be able to put in a decent performance after the recent disappointments? If they manage that, then they deserve the cup. Must be hard to feel motivated...

RFC;2168764

dismissing the scottish cup now cmonsomehow i dont think you would … dismissing the scottish cup now cmonsomehow i dont think you would besaying that if celic were,nt out on their arses.lol:whistling:

If you ask us nicely, we might swap our 2007-2008 Scottish League Championship for your CIS Insurance cup and your Scottish Cup (if you win it) :w00t:

Banned

:-D

MORE4;2168887

If you ask us nicely, we might swap our 2007-2008 Scottish League … If you ask us nicely, we might swap our 2007-2008 Scottish League Championship for your CIS Insurance cup and your Scottish Cup (if you win it) :w00t:

ha keep it ,it will be your last,youd think you had won it by a mile anyways does the wee ginger heided puff keep his job now,lol

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]ha,ha samaras,[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Goodbye Chesney

Banned

loving those tags

Banned

MORE4;2168887

If you ask us nicely, we might swap our 2007-2008 Scottish League … If you ask us nicely, we might swap our 2007-2008 Scottish League Championship for your CIS Insurance cup and your Scottish Cup (if you win it) :w00t:

how about 2008-2009
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions