Groups
    EXPIRED

Congratulations! Manchester United 2007-08 Premier League champions!

As above, no need to be sour lets all applaud Sir Alex Ferguson and his team.

Well Done Manchester United

20 Comments

Banned

10 trophys 10 trophys la la laa

get in!! :-D:-D

now to moscow for the double

i'm surprised there aren't more threads like this one

aint we already got a thread for this?

Banned

jasonrat;2076879

i'm surprised there aren't more threads like this one

we have mine

Banned

matt3454;2076883

aint we already got a thread for this?

yep mine cmon join us

big up man u

Once again due to Rooney dive to get penalty award - only Ronaldo dives more often.

doogan9;2076934

Once again due to Rooney dive to get penalty award - only Ronaldo dives … Once again due to Rooney dive to get penalty award - only Ronaldo dives more often.

lol?

Banned

doogan9;2076934

Once again due to Rooney dive to get penalty award - only Ronaldo dives … Once again due to Rooney dive to get penalty award - only Ronaldo dives more often.

go f your self your ive a biter blue cidy or **** wipe or dipper

Original Poster

doogan9;2076934

If in Dive you really mean getting both your legs taken I would agree, the decisions equalled themselves out throughout the match because Manchester united should have had two clear penalties but the could have also had a player sent off and a penalty conceded, so turn that frown upside down and celebrate.

danby jason;2076968

go f your self your ive a biter blue cidy or **** wipe or dipper

you sound like a credit to all man u fans.

any wonder why a lot of people dont like them:whistling:

u lot still on the 90's manu bandwagon? its quite sad...

Banned

matt3454;2076978

you sound like a credit to all man u fans.any wonder why a lot of people … you sound like a credit to all man u fans.any wonder why a lot of people dont like them:whistling:

Doubt they are all like him. Some have more than 2 brain cells!

Banned

because there all bitter enough said

guv;2076970

And don't forget you can handball in the penalty area and get away with … And don't forget you can handball in the penalty area and get away with it in a red shirt!

yeah just like they did at chelsea? not

Yay CHAMPIONS well done lads

As taught by Ferguson - MU cheat every game they play - and that is the only way they will win in Moscow. If you think I am wrong just watch for the first dive in the penalty area when the game starts.

Original Poster

doogan9;2077561

As taught by Ferguson - MU cheat every game they play - and that is the … As taught by Ferguson - MU cheat every game they play - and that is the only way they will win in Moscow. If you think I am wrong just watch for the first dive in the penalty area when the game starts.

Nothing worse than a sour grape ABU.

Just watch and see the truth.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …59
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions