Groups

Congratulations on your New Arrival

Would you please all join me in congratulating my daugher Jessica,her husband Matt, and their 2 year old son Tyler on the birth of their new baby girl - Lacie , who was born on Friday 29th August weighing a healthy 8lb 9oz.

All parents out there will know how difficult they're going to find it over the next few weeks, so any words of encouragement will be gratefully received.

Thank you, from a very proud Nanny !

17 Comments

Awww, fab news hun, congrats all round x

Congratulations to all concerned.
    No doubt you'll be of great help to them over the coming years.

Original Poster

Oh I'm sorry for posting this. I'm new to the site so still learning.

Banned

aww congratulations to all xxxx

Banned

awh cute congratulatiosn you all

congratulations to you all, all the best

lumoruk;2892204

please refer to this … please refer to this threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219708/the-congratulations-and-posters-mil/

I don't get it? Posts like this are allowed.

Congratulations, it's tough being parents but worth it in the end!

Banned

Benjimoron;2892337

I don't get it? Posts like this are allowed.

I quote JB from that thread "Any congrats threads from this point will be deleted and we ask that you report any new ones we might miss."

congrats xx

Banned

lumoruk;2892496

I quote JB from that thread "Any congrats threads from this point will be … I quote JB from that thread "Any congrats threads from this point will be deleted and we ask that you report any new ones we might miss."

it is only the milestone threads that arent allowed, well thats the jist of what i got - lol

Banned

sassie;2892517

it is only the milestone threads that arent allowed, well thats the jist … it is only the milestone threads that arent allowed, well thats the jist of what i got - lol

i will get you banned for propagating misinformation sassie :thinking:

congrats, all the best x x x x x

a 2yo and a newborn - been there and done that and it's hard, but VERY worthwhile!!!

congrats to them all

congrats

Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions