Groups

Congratulations to Andy Wedge and aScottishBloke - now new Moderators on the HUKD team!

You may have seen these 2 as forum helpers for a while, well due to their ongoing hard work and commitment they have been promoted to Moderators! I would like to congratulate them both and wish them well in their new role.

55 Comments

Banned

whooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! more dvdsssssssssssssssssssss!

Banned

here we go, now lets see if you lose it, oh thats to the scottish one

Banned

what different powers do they get now?

Banned

whooops forget to say congrats, so congrats, and can we still send mucky pm's to them now they been demoted

Ohhh!!! Trial periods eh, after, the what's his name beginning with B, didn't like being a mod??

[COLOR="DarkRed"]CONGRATULATIONS Andy and AScottishBloke[/COLOR], I'm certain you'll both keep on doing really good jobs. Well Done :thumbsup:

*(Any geeks around?:whistling:)*

grats

wooo hoooo many congrats guys - I gotta a couple Q. outstanding when u get a minute:-D

Banned

chesso;5121259

Ohhh!!! Trial periods eh, after, the what's his name beginning with B, … Ohhh!!! Trial periods eh, after, the what's his name beginning with B, didn't like being a mod??[COLOR="DarkRed"]CONGRATULATIONS Andy and AScottishBloke[/COLOR], I'm certain you'll both keep on doing really good jobs. Well Done :thumbsup:*(Any geeks around?:whistling:)*

who didnt like being a mod chesso?

Congrats to you both!! keep up the good work

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/101207/congratulations-youre-hired.gif

Nice one! (or two!?) lol

Congrats aScottishBloke!

bykergrove;5121283

who didnt like being a mod chesso?

Well obviously I have no idea of the real story but there was a guy , something like Ballsy or Brassy (or not:roll:) who was only a mod for a short while and then wasn't a mod any more - just before Sigma, lovely Sigma, was modified.

Their first job can be to lock this thread.............................I thought congratulations threads weren't allowed? Hence the creation of the congratulations & posters milestones thread? : )

Congratulations Guys xx

chesso;5121315

Well obviously I have no idea of the real story but there was a guy , … Well obviously I have no idea of the real story but there was a guy , something like Ballsy or Brassy (or not:roll:) who was only a mod for a short while and then wasn't a mod any more - just before Sigma, lovely Sigma, was modified.

Boothy?

hotukdeals.com/for…814

Congratulations on your Modification!

emasu;5121323

Boothy?http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=45814

Not sure.

Bingsy!!!

Banned

donnydude;5121319

Their first job can be to lock this thread.............................I … Their first job can be to lock this thread.............................I thought congratulations threads weren't allowed? Hence the creation of the congratulations & posters milestones thread? : )

epic!

chesso;5121337

Not sure.Bingsy!!!

Banksy?

Hehe, TheSaint must be gutted.

bykergrove;5121359

epic!Banksy?

No. it was Bingsy.:roll:
    I remembered.:-D

well done aScottishbloke and AndyWedge :thumbsup:

chesso;5121337

Not sure.Bingsy!!!

That was it.

Banned

donnydude;5121319

Their first job can be to lock this thread.............................I … Their first job can be to lock this thread.............................I thought congratulations threads weren't allowed? Hence the creation of the congratulations & posters milestones thread? : )

nope, that was for gongrats on post counts, you can still have congrats for birthdays and things, but these are usually in feedback once they are part of the staff

Congrats both! Round's on you ....
    http://www.dochara.com/ireland/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/guinness1-300x199.jpg

emasu;5121323

Boothy?

thought it was .... the baint :thinking:

Banned

kippy;5121380

Congrats both! Round's on you ....

I poured my own guiness pint in dublin! they can share that!

emasu;5121323

Boothy?http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/member.php?u=45814

NOT ME!!!

Congrats and good luck

boothy;5121517

NOT ME!!!Congrats and good luck

lol.. similar names

And both from Sheffield.

emasu;5121522

lol.. similar names :pAnd both from Sheffield.

sounds like a good bloke!!!!:-D:-D

congratulations to the both of you, well deserved :thumbsup:

mod

Jumpingphil;5121563

Andy, have you made enemies already?

LOL

Every time I post a deal Phil

mod

Thanks guys, everyone for the message of support/insult

I love HUKD and everyone (mostly) who use it are great people, with an awesome SOH

I'll just keep being liddle old me and doing what I can to save us all a few pennies/pounds/tens of pounds etc

Thanks again

Be nice

mod

bykergrove;5121240

whooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! more dvdsssssssssssssssssssss!

Too busy to find them now

It's the only way they could stop me

andywedge;5121635

Thanks guys, everyone for the message of support/insultI love HUKD and … Thanks guys, everyone for the message of support/insultI love HUKD and everyone (mostly) who use it are great people, with an awesome SOHI'll just keep being liddle old me and doing what I can to save us all a few pennies/pounds/tens of pounds etcThanks againBe nice

Ah caught you. Enjoy your ban Mr Wedge. Multiple ID's are a serious breach of HUKD rules.

Au revoir

mod

donnydude;5121659

Ah caught you. Enjoy your ban Mr Wedge. Multiple ID's are a serious … Ah caught you. Enjoy your ban Mr Wedge. Multiple ID's are a serious breach of HUKD rules. Au revoir

Aw Shucks :whistling:

Jumpingphil;5121719

Ha Ha, I was going to post something similar and was trying to find … Ha Ha, I was going to post something similar and was trying to find Liddle's profile but I couldn't get the search to work. It wouldn't let me pick "Liddle ol' me" as a username in the advanced search. :x

hotukdeals.com/for…428

Use google. It's quicker ;-)

Jumpingphil;5121719

Ha Ha, I was going to post something similar and was trying to find … Ha Ha, I was going to post something similar and was trying to find Liddle's profile but I couldn't get the search to work. It wouldn't let me pick "Liddle ol' me" as a username in the advanced search. :x

I was a bit slow off the mark as well.:-D

Probably you've put in some spaces or punctuation!!

Yup, just you keep being Liddle ol' you Andy, and I'll be Liddle ol' me

p.s. Congrats to both!

Banned

andy!!

you havnt posted any home bargain deals for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages!!! get a move on!! loll congrats both of yas!

congrats andy and scottish bloke:thumbsup:

andy - cant believe you are too busy to dig out some of the more obscure prog rock music - :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2339
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions