Groups

Congratulations to HUKD's on your new Baby mobot.net

Banned
    what else can you say when someone's had a baby., maybe we should buy you a moses basket!

9 Comments

Moved to Misc

Original Poster Banned

edi

Moved to Misc

im sure thats where i put it!

Weight? Time?

Wasnt there some post last night where the OP was slating it for some bizarre reason?.....cba looking for it so I'll reply to this one.

Dont see any probs with the mobot site at the mo...havent gone through it in detail but looks pretty good and straightforward at the mo....hope to read a lot more on it soon though...

Original Poster Banned

i dont understand the new site, whats it all about! who posts the deals? thirds parties? is HOTUKD's stating to earn commission?

Roccostan

i dont understand the new site, whats it all about! who posts the deals? … i dont understand the new site, whats it all about! who posts the deals? thirds parties? is HOTUKD's stating to earn commission?

oh god, here we go

Banned

If you do mean "stating", I haven't got a clue what you're on about. If you actually mean "starting", that happened in 2004.

HUKD has a baby, wish MSE would do an Eastenders and steal it.

Paddy_o_furniture

HUKD has a baby, wish MSE would do an Eastenders and steal it.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/LOL/2/LOL-Monty_Python_Applause.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3361206
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1423
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…78
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044

See more discussions