Groups

connect 8 tablet miracast

hi, just got a Google pixel XL and got rid of Lumia 950. I have a Microsoft wireless display adapter which I could cast BT sport to without issue on the Lumia, the pixel doesn't allow this currently. My question is, does the cheap 40quid Tesco connect tablet have Miracast on it and is it good enough to run BT sport app. can't find a definitive answer after a brief google

5 Comments

I don't know the answer to you question but would not a firestick or roku stick be a better option? I don't know the answer to that but I would consider

Not sure this is what you re looking for - but the Chromecast works flawlessly with the android BT Sport app.

Original Poster

if you've BT internet which the chrome cast is connected to. I'm with sky as it was a miles better deal. I've been using my Lumia 950 with the wireless display adapter but with me getting a new phone it doesn't work. hence me seeing if this cheap tablet would work with the wireless display adapter of microsofts

Chrome cast works with any wifi / Internet provider... It's different to mirror cast though as after you start casting it takes over... Your phone is only I used to start things going until the chrome cast takes over and dose all the heavy work leaving you phone to sit doing nothing

For the outlay - the Chromecast will serve you best (unless you need a new tablet) - and will open up a world of casting from your new phone.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions