Expired

connect game controller to android TV box, any help please

Found 7th Jul 2016
Anyone know how I can connect either a PS3, PS4 or a wireless Xbox 360 controller to my Android TV box, I have installed a MAME emulator and its unplayable without using a game controller, my android box has Bluetooth built in if that helps... thanks
Community Updates
13 Comments
plug the ps4 in via cable, for Bluetooth I think you need the controllers Bluetooth I'd, cable should work fine with ps4 controller.
I use a Xiaomi bluetooth controller with my Galaxy S7 and it is very good quality.

Your text here
eternaldragonuk

http://android.wonderhowto.com/how-to/connect-your-ps4-controller-your-android-device-for-easier-gameplay-0160721/

thanks, added the link to my favourites, will try this out later,
Bobbajob

I use a Xiaomi bluetooth controller with my Galaxy S7 and it is very good … I use a Xiaomi bluetooth controller with my Galaxy S7 and it is very good quality.Your text here

thanks for the reply, I was looking at Bluetooth Android controllers, but before I spend any money I was looking for a way to use my existing controllers, if I have no luck I will look at the Xiaomi controller
I have a droidbox controller I don't use if ur interested £15 delivered.
bigched

I have a droidbox controller I don't use if ur interested £15 delivered.

is that the Droidbox Play Gamepad? may take you up on the offer if I cant sort it with the gamepads I have..
Yeah it is but it's called something different can't remember it was bout from Amazon. I'll check once I get home.
Usb lead and app called sixaxis enabler. Or bluetooth method would require an app called sixaxis controller.
Pacman786

Usb lead and app called sixaxis enabler. Or bluetooth method would … Usb lead and app called sixaxis enabler. Or bluetooth method would require an app called sixaxis controller.

thanks, just got my PS4 pad to work using the sixaxis controller app
malnuman

thanks, just got my PS4 pad to work using the sixaxis controller app

​Glad I could help out. I use the same method. Bit tricky at first but easily remembered after a few uses.
Pacman786

​Glad I could help out. I use the same method. Bit tricky at first but e … ​Glad I could help out. I use the same method. Bit tricky at first but easily remembered after a few uses.

​lol yeah, still not to sure how i did it, but it worked... If I use the game emulation a lot I will prob get a proper Android bluetooth pad though, looks a lot easier to use..
Hold SHARE+PS till it flashes on PS4 pad, pair with Bluetooth on android/windows
Edited by: "madyin91" 1st Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions