connect tablet

Found 21st Sep 2017
so due to issues i used iso to reinstall, but only problem is the touch screen not working.

the device connected ten tablet on Windows ten.

i seen on Tesco there is a file for touch screen but when i manually update it, for the unknown device, says can't find driver

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Are you manually searching for the driver or just installing and hoping windows finds it.
Edited by: "kester76" 21st Sep 2017

Original Poster

i manual installed and auto, i think i need mouse to see if in hidden devices on device manager, as at the moment doing all just on keyboard

jonmarz895 h, 21 m ago

i manual installed and auto, i think i need mouse to see if in hidden …i manual installed and auto, i think i need mouse to see if in hidden devices on device manager, as at the moment doing all just on keyboard

It should be listed as an input device. Also have you double checked that there isn't a USB cable from the monitor to desktop that is missing ?

Original Poster

it's a tablet

Original Poster

checked hidden devices in hid, nothing, windows seem to think it is a tablet

jonmarz897 h, 44 m ago

it's a tablet

Sorry misread. I'm not sure how windows 10 handles touch devices on tables. Trying to remember what software I used to trace devices. I'll have a look later.

ttselectrical.custhelp.com/app…d/1

I assume it's the Connect Touchscreen Drivers at the bottom that you installed on your tablet ?

Looks like it's a HID device driver produced by Shenzhen Huiding Technology Co Ltd.

Original Poster

sorted, i reinstall it and and didn't let windows auto chose drivers then. clicked to point it in right drivers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants