Groups

connecting a ps2 to pc screen possible???

like people connect 360s to the screen can that be done with a ps2

7 Comments

You need a HDMI-DVI cable or convertor

Looks like it, never used one so cant say for certain but heard people on here talk about them so I guess they are

Whoops you said PS2 I thought you meant PS3 duh

In that case you would need a component cable then a component to VGA or Component to DVI adaptor

amazon.co.uk/Gad…8-2 That is what your after, it even has other connections such as a TV tuner so you can watch tv on your monitor as well.

Do bare in mind that the quality will most likely be worse off than what it is on your tele (assuming its either a tube-tele or a decent quality lcd/plasma).

edit; eBay what 'royuga' said;

ryouga

Whoops you said PS2 I thought you meant PS3 duhIn that case you would … Whoops you said PS2 I thought you meant PS3 duhIn that case you would need a component cable then a component to VGA or Component to DVI adaptor

The pictures should give you enough info weather it will fit in the back of your monitor or not (and ps2)

Original Poster

i only wanted to spend roughly up to 8 quid but ps3 and ps2 have same connection.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1525
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions