Groups

Connecting MP3/Ipod In Car

Anyone know whats the best thing to buy to connect an ipod or mp3 player in the car? Thinking of buying an ipod/mp3 for hubby but would be most useful in the car. Im sure theres not a cassette bit on it (i know u get cassette adaptors but no use). I seen a cable thing in argos but not sure how that works. Any ideas?

Thanks, Rep added for any help x

9 Comments

You could go for a FM transmitter, it plugs in your ipod, a frequency is displayed on it, tune your radio to that frequency and theres your ipod playing on the radio. At least that's how mine works, I assume they are all the same :oops:

Does the car stereo have a line in input?
    If so, all you need is a cable between the iPod and the stereo.

[url]www.ministryofdeals.com[/url]

be quick-they change their offers every day! 2 quid for a wireless transmitter.

Get one of these: ledshoppe.com/Pro…htm

MP3 WMA Wireless FM Modulator £5.93 del :thumbsup:

http://www.ledshoppe.com/Photo/Product%20photo/PICT2208.JPG

Original Poster

barky;5919472

[url]www.ministryofdeals.com[/url]be quick-they change their offers every … [url]www.ministryofdeals.com[/url]be quick-they change their offers every day! 2 quid for a wireless transmitter.

This looks good but then only prob is it says compatible with iPod Photo, U2, Mini, 4G, 3G - i guess this is all origional IPOD makes which I dont know if i'll be buying since they cost a small fortune.

I'll need to check the car to see if it would take the lead, that sounds least complicated way so i'll have a wee look today thanks guys

Original Poster

big-boy;5919494

Get one of these: http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/car/AA1020.htmMP3 WMA … Get one of these: http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/car/AA1020.htmMP3 WMA Wireless FM Modulator £5.93 del :thumbsup:

omg looks so complex but sounds so easy ! Is tht site okay? Ever heard of the site b4.

carol123;5919529

omg looks so complex but sounds so easy ! Is tht site okay? Ever heard of … omg looks so complex but sounds so easy ! Is tht site okay? Ever heard of the site b4.

I got mine there, no probs at all :thumbsup: .

VERY easy set up...2 mins.....ignore the remote just plug into ciggy lighter, mp3 player into jack plug. Look at the frequency on the screen and tune your car radio to that. done :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I got one today from asda, but its just one that plugs into the mp3 player and u tune it in frquency with a radio station. Someone told me all these gadgets sound good but never really give good quality? So not sure - shall see anyway... if my wee adaptor thing doesnt work ill go for the one abover. Thanks ppl x

What car is it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      2. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118

See more discussions