Groups

Connecting PS3 to HP L2045w (TFT Monitor) ?

Hi,

I recently got a PlayStation 3, but have not been able to use so far. I have been researching over the Internet about getting it working but haven't found a good way until now.

I own a HP L2045w (20.1") Monitor, I tried purchaing HDMI to DVI cable to connect them but found that my monitor doesn't support it (has DVI-D). The best option I could find is by purchasing HDFury which seems to very expensive (£60+) which converts HDMI to VGA and can be used on any pc monitor or laptop.

But I am really not looking forward in spending 60-75 to buy a cable or spending to buy a new LCD tv, if someone have good experience in connecting PS3 to your VGA Monitor, I would be interested to know about it.

I have searched YouTube and various forums, couldn't get the solution I needed. Let me know if someone had actually got it working?

Cheers

7 Comments

apparently if you put a slice of bernard mathews waffer thin ham in the dissk drive it works.

(i can not be held responsibe for actions taken as a result of this post)

y are you using a monitor for as it doesn't really have any hd settings

Original Poster

rocko5000;2570525

y are you using a monitor for as it doesn't really have any hd settings

This should answer your question - youtube.com/wat…P14 !! :oops:

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2570115

apparently if you put a slice of bernard mathews waffer thin ham in the … apparently if you put a slice of bernard mathews waffer thin ham in the dissk drive it works. (i can not be held responsibe for actions taken as a result of this post)

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/28/13028.jpg

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

yeah but the monitor he is using is a full 1080p hd ,omitr whereas urs isn't

Original Poster

rocko5000;2571620

yeah but the monitor he is using is a full 1080p hd ,omitr whereas urs … yeah but the monitor he is using is a full 1080p hd ,omitr whereas urs isn't

His monitor isn't, he is showing a way it can be done using HDMI to DVI conveter... take a look at the description next to the video you will understand. The monitor is a normal TFT one.. not a HD! :oops:

look ur better off with a lcd tv as it can be a monitor and tv
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction2060
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810
      3. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.69
      4. Finally got a Xbox one s33

See more discussions