Expired

Considering buying a MBPr 13" 2017

Found 19th May
I have a late 2013 13" but recently had an accident with it. For now I've found a refurb 2017 model with a 2.3ghz processor + 8gb ram/256gb ssd for £1154.

Wondering with wwdc around the corner, I won't be utilizing the new quad core processors most likely ever but better ports might be worth waiting for. Price wise does anyone think £1154 is a decent price or is a price drop likely soon with the newer models?

PS: I've tried windows laptops many times (XPS/Acer) but something is always a let down so pls dont recommend a windows laptop.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I have a 2016 MBP touch bar, I would personally wait if you can. Not sure if they will be upgraded in June but since it’s under a month then wait. If they aren’t released then it will be September/October time.
mds12563 m ago

I have a 2016 MBP touch bar, I would personally wait if you can. Not sure …I have a 2016 MBP touch bar, I would personally wait if you can. Not sure if they will be upgraded in June but since it’s under a month then wait. If they aren’t released then it will be September/October time.

fair enough. I've dented the top panel of the laptop, but other wise its working good. I was thinking of an upgrade anyway.
I have the same laptop late 2013 and i am going to upgrade this year as well, i am going to wait until the new ones are released and see if there is a price drop on the 2017 models, cant see Apple changing the ports this year tbh, think the processor will get updated but nothing else major, what about the touch bar, anyone think its worth the extra?
coys6720th May

I have the same laptop late 2013 and i am going to upgrade this year as …I have the same laptop late 2013 and i am going to upgrade this year as well, i am going to wait until the new ones are released and see if there is a price drop on the 2017 models, cant see Apple changing the ports this year tbh, think the processor will get updated but nothing else major, what about the touch bar, anyone think its worth the extra?

No i think its a huge gimmick and offers no reasonable efficiency over the normal keyboard.
Edited by: "FUAARRKK" 23rd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions