Groups
    EXPIRED

considering get a HTC phone but which one?

SuperEd
    prob have £250 to £300 to spend
    and dont have much idea to be honest

10 Comments

Stretch the budget to £350 and get a Desire

Original Poster SuperEd

oops ment to edit not expired lol - as i got a iphone ATM but want a change

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests meantime. If it's just a general discussion, report again and I'll move to misc (or if you're more sure of what you want - can move to fs/ft.).

Let us know.

Original Poster SuperEd

aScottishBloke;8364246

Moved to Deal Requests meantime. If it's just a general discussion, … Moved to Deal Requests meantime. If it's just a general discussion, report again and I'll move to misc (or if you're more sure of what you want - can move to fs/ft.).Let us know.

thanks ASB :thumbsup:

Original Poster SuperEd

DragonChris;8364197

Stretch the budget to £350 and get a Desire

they look pretty nice :thumbsup:

For the price, your looking at the Legend or HD mini...

Out of those two i would say definitely the legend due to android and generally better specs...
    or
    As mentioned above stretch to £350 and get the Desire.

Banned

If you want to stay at the low end of your budget then go with the Hero. Does pretty much the same as the newer models, just a little bit slower and screen not as good. It's still a great phone - I have one :thumbsup:

Ive got a HD2 but wouldnt really recommend it due to windows mobile, Im going for the Desire and i suggest you do the same.

Just to add, you wont regret getting a HTC, the quality of the build is second to non and I cant see myself getting any other brand any time soon, I think the HTC android phones could finally be the ones to make a major dent in the iphone popularity, its a shame Nokia dont make decent phones anymore used to love my old nokias.

I liked my n96 but the build quality was cack

iNSOMANiAC;8366031

Just to add, you wont regret getting a HTC, the quality of the build is … Just to add, you wont regret getting a HTC, the quality of the build is second to non and I cant see myself getting any other brand any time soon, I think the HTC android phones could finally be the ones to make a major dent in the iphone popularity, its a shame Nokia dont make decent phones anymore used to love my old nokias.I liked my n96 but the build quality was cack

can't agree more- Nokias are now totally crap. Used 5530, 5800, n97- all are s**t
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions