Groups

considering selling my wii

hi i dont really play on my wii and am thinking bout selling it was wondering if ne1 could tell me how much i should b thinking bout selling it 4 i have about 15/16 games and sum downloaded ones 2? thanx

9 Comments

Depends on whether the games are original and what the games are. Some are selling for good money like Wii Fit etc and some are worth no more than £5-£10.

Might be worth listing the games... are they all originals, and boxed with instructions?

As the 2 Legends above said, if they are original & the Wii is not chipped & if you can list them, you should be getting good amount in return.

PS: I might buy a few from you mate :thumbsup:

I would hold on until end of November and then stick it on fleabay - you will get a lot more money for it when its nearer Christmas!

the problem being ebay are looking for excuses to throw people off wots up with that they threw me off because i never listed the barcode during the 5p listing day never even asked me for it then they threw my brother of because he was related to me and asked for 1 thing to be delivered to me

stuntman9883;2560613

the problem being ebay are looking for excuses to throw people off wots … the problem being ebay are looking for excuses to throw people off wots up with that they threw me off because i never listed the barcode during the 5p listing day never even asked me for it then they threw my brother of because he was related to me and asked for 1 thing to be delivered to me

They don´t just kick people off for no good reason.
    Been ebaying for over 9 years (about 2500 transactions) now and had no problems.
    Stick to the rules and you´ll be fine.

Original Poster

hi yeah all the games are boxed with instuctions only used them about once the games i have are sonic,big brain academy,kororinpa,rayman raving rabbids,heatseaker,supermonkey ball,blazing angels squadrons of ww2,mortal kombat armageddon,the legend of zelda,excite truck,the godfather,warioware,redsteel,medal of honor vangurd and wii play.

i may be interested in the wii too

edjaned;2561018

i may be interested in the wii too

if your interested in a wii i have one listed somewhere on these boards lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions