Console game sharing

LocalFound 25th Apr 2017
anyone that game shares which are ps4 and xbox one both equal.

looking at getting second console to play Multiplayer games with my son.

from what Ive read there no restriction with playing at same time unlike Steam sharing on PC.

any thoughts, views?
Community Updates
AskConsole
10 Comments
Yes but with the recent update it says on my console the person who shared needs to be signed or is it just me. Any help but it is something to consider
puddles9999

Yes but with the recent update it says on my console the person who … Yes but with the recent update it says on my console the person who shared needs to be signed or is it just me. Any help but it is something to consider

​What console is that?
I've got an Xbox one and a PS4 and I game share on both, the process is pretty much identical. It's very easy to set up and the only thing you need is an internet connection and you're good to go.

You mentioned getting a second console - what's your first one?
how do you game share on ps4?
sharpedges12

how do you game share on ps4?

​set your console as your sharing Buddy's primary console and they do the same with your account, each of you will then be able to play each others digital library and your own.
Edited by: "dave859" 25th Apr 2017
Original Poster
fyflin

I've got an Xbox one and a PS4 and I game share on both, the process is … I've got an Xbox one and a PS4 and I game share on both, the process is pretty much identical. It's very easy to set up and the only thing you need is an internet connection and you're good to go. You mentioned getting a second console - what's your first one?

currently have both xbox and ps4 so wondering which to start buying digital on.

So no issue both playing same game at same time?
Edited by: "blueflash" 25th Apr 2017
I gameshare with my son (xbox one) and we both play the same digital games and dlc etc... at the same time with no problems whatsoever.
blueflash

currently have both xbox and ps4 so wondering which to start buying … currently have both xbox and ps4 so wondering which to start buying digital on.So no issue both playing same game at same time?

No problems whatsoever, you can both play at the same time, in the same game (if you want to play coop etc) with a single purchase of any digital game. It's been possible since the 360.
Dawsy

​What console is that?

Xbox one s
Original Poster
thanks all good to have confirmed can co-op play while game sharing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions