Expired

Console Wizard

Found 27th Jan 2014
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has used Console Wizard before?, I need a replacement 3DS XL touch screen and they seem the cheapest place.

Cheers.

1. Ask
  2. Console
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Console
4 Comments

Have you tried sourcing this locally? I bet you could get it cheaper with parts and labour + the added benefit of warranty.

It's not too difficult to try yourself. All you need is a new screen from eBay, a Nintendo Y-shaped screwdriver, a scalpel and a tutorial on YouTube. If you don't fancy doing it, I'll do it for you for half the price of Console Wizard (plus the cost of the screen, of course).

threesixty360

Have you tried sourcing this locally? I bet you could bv。rkget it cheaper … Have you tried sourcing this locally? I bet you could bv。rkget it cheaper with parts and labour +hc wwp the added benefit of warranty. [/quote啊[quote=nelifex]It's not too difficult to try yourself. All you need is a new screen from eBay, a Nintendo Y-shaped screwdriver, a scalpel and a tutorial on YouTube. If you don't fancy doing it, I'll do it for you for half the price of Console Wizard (plus the cost of the screen, of course).

u'00?dxmz
Post a comment
@
    Text