Expired

Contact Admin ... HOW!

Found 9th Dec 2017
I need to know how to contact admin to change my username. I have tried all over. Can't find the option it's useless.

help!!!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Derrick_Humpleby-110723572 h, 32 m ago

Ahhh so the mobile app hasn't been coded correctly and they have limited …Ahhh so the mobile app hasn't been coded correctly and they have limited contact us support. Typical

Don't you like the name and prisoner number look?
Derrick_Humpleby-1107235719 m ago

Ahhh so the mobile app hasn't been coded correctly and they have limited …Ahhh so the mobile app hasn't been coded correctly and they have limited contact us support. Typical

I usually find slagging off the people you want help from is the best approach in situations like this. Oh wait.........
14 Comments
Hi @Derrick_Humpleby-11072357,

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and drop the back office team a quick note (request to change your username / what you'd like it changing to) and they'll sort you out pronto

Thanks,
How do you if the option is useless if you can't find it? If you're looking on the app it's not there, you need to go to settings on a web browser.
Can't see the contact us link anywhere. From here I tried the : then 4 options it's none of those. Really difficult to find the contact us option.
Ahhh so the mobile app hasn't been coded correctly and they have limited contact us support. Typical
Thanks - I'll raise that for the tech guys to take a look at.

But in the meantime, try: hotukdeals.com/con…act
Derrick_Humpleby-1107235719 m ago

I usually find slagging off the people you want help from is the best approach in situations like this. Oh wait.........
That’s if they answer, the last time I used the contact us I heard nothing back
Derrick_Humpleby-110723572 h, 32 m ago

Don't you like the name and prisoner number look?
Saw the link and put a request in. Thanks for the link. Now let's sit back and see what happens.
Cheers
Derrick_Humpleby-1107235712 m ago

Saw the link and put a request in. Thanks for the link. Now let's sit …Saw the link and put a request in. Thanks for the link. Now let's sit back and see what happens.Cheers

You can change your username yourself. Top right (desktop) click on your avatar and then select Settings. You'll see YOUR USERNAME and then you can change it.
Dannyrobbo13 h, 44 m ago

That’s if they answer, the last time I used the contact us I heard nothing …That’s if they answer, the last time I used the contact us I heard nothing back

Your last message received on Nov 30th at 01:35pm was responded to on Dec 2nd at 10:32am. If you didn't receive it check your spam/junk folders.

magicjay19861 h, 34 m ago

Your last message received on Nov 30th at 01:35pm was responded to on Dec …Your last message received on Nov 30th at 01:35pm was responded to on Dec 2nd at 10:32am. If you didn't receive it check your spam/junk folders.

I searched my email I can’t find anything ( I had thought it would come through to my messages here, is there a different address it would come from or contain anything in the subject?
I switched to the online web portal instead of android app (didn't know it existed) logged in fumbled around and think I changed my description didn't add avatars yet. But could not see my current user name to be able to change it. Guys what's going on why is it so difficult
Derrick_Humpleby-1107235710th Dec 2017

I switched to the online web portal instead of android app (didn't know it …I switched to the online web portal instead of android app (didn't know it existed) logged in fumbled around and think I changed my description didn't add avatars yet. But could not see my current user name to be able to change it. Guys what's going on why is it so difficult

Not sure why you are having difficulty. People are forever changing their names, which I find very confusing as I end up speaking to people I have no interest in conversing with, as i am not aware that they have changed their name and they are actually that horrid person i want to avoid talking to!

what browser are you using? Use a browser and log on to hotukdeals.com, then click on your non existent avatar, then settings. You can then add an avatar and change your username. So many digits in a username looks so wierd and puts me off talking to you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants