Contact Details for Amazon Please

Price of an item dropped in the same day. Want to ring to negotiate the small refund in the difference or otherwise say I will return goods and re-order

Thnaks in anticipation.

10 Comments

Just fire off a quick email to them and they will do it

Amazon - Help - Contact us - Email...not rocket science!

Original Poster

cdm22

No need to be sarcastic. Genuinely missed the link to the contact page. If I hadn't I wouldn't have asked.

Have now fired off an e-mail.

cdm22

has anyone ever studied rocket science? is it really that hard?

Mottmania

No need to be sarcastic. Genuinely missed the link to the contact page. … No need to be sarcastic. Genuinely missed the link to the contact page. If I hadn't I wouldn't have asked.Have now fired off an e-mail.

Sorry, just the number of people that ask simple questions on here instead of using a bit of common sense and looking for themselves is getting a bit silly! I just assumed you were another. My apologies

i cant remember what there price promise was?
if it drops price within so many days they refund the difference?

Except they stopped doing that over a year ago....but you can always ask.

Original Poster

Stopped the 30 day price drop offer ages ago. They didn't respond positively to my e-mail so just rang them and although I couldn't cancel the order my end they have and I have now re-ordered at the lower price so result achieved!

Original Poster

cdm22

Sorry, just the number of people that ask simple questions on here … Sorry, just the number of people that ask simple questions on here instead of using a bit of common sense and looking for themselves is getting a bit silly! I just assumed you were another. My apologies

Apology acceptable; hope I wasn't too rude. Realised my message might have come across a bit curt!

r4ge

has anyone ever studied rocket science? is it really that hard?

just as easy as brain surgery
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
    2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
    3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions