Found 29th May 2007
Does anyone know an email address that i could contact play.com with as there stupid helpdesk is crap and doesn't give you any form of contact!!!

Thanks

Tom

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

newcastle131

Does anyone know an email address that i could contact play.com with as … Does anyone know an email address that i could contact play.com with as there stupid helpdesk is crap and doesn't give you any form of contact!!!Thanks Tom

They dont have email contact details only forms that can be submitted online.

What is your query?

0845-800-1020 phone number to call. Warn you though, they are not very helpful! I have been on to them this morning because they sent me a GBA game box, but its empty! They wont replace it though, or refund me. So basically I paid £27 for an empty box!!!!

Damn - hope you paid by credit card.....

kelly_o_fanatic

0845-800-1020 phone number to call. Warn you though, they are not very … 0845-800-1020 phone number to call. Warn you though, they are not very helpful! I have been on to them this morning because they sent me a GBA game box, but its empty! They wont replace it though, or refund me. So basically I paid £27 for an empty box!!!!

really? mad

kelly_o_fanatic

0845-800-1020 phone number to call. Warn you though, they are not very … 0845-800-1020 phone number to call. Warn you though, they are not very helpful! I have been on to them this morning because they sent me a GBA game box, but its empty! They wont replace it though, or refund me. So basically I paid £27 for an empty box!!!!

HA-ha!
http://www.ketchupisavegetable.com/images/nelson.jpg

kelly_o_fanatic

That sounds a bit off!

Doesn't sound like play.com, There normally ok for delivering goods.

Couldn't have been the postie could it? :?

Iom-RF

That sounds a bit off!Doesn't sound like play.com, There normally ok for … That sounds a bit off!Doesn't sound like play.com, There normally ok for delivering goods.Couldn't have been the postie could it? :?

probably,..heard of that happening..also robbing staff at the retailer sometimes try it on knowing the postal service will get the blame...I'd press further with Play.

Iom-RF

That sounds a bit off!Doesn't sound like play.com, There normally ok for … That sounds a bit off!Doesn't sound like play.com, There normally ok for delivering goods.Couldn't have been the postie could it? :?

Our postie is honest, & the package was sealed anyway

BristolDeal

HA-ha!

Nice person.....

Right back atcha! :thumbsup:

Karma, baby, karma.

ChrisUK

Take your [email protected]@[email protected]+44 0 1223 … Take your [email protected]@[email protected]+44 0 1223 478761, Fax: +44 0 1223 508336 Play Limited 40 Esplanade St Helier Jersey JE2 3QA

When i email [email protected], i get the following back:

****THIS MAILBOX IS UNATTENDED*****Please contact Play.com by visiting … ****THIS MAILBOX IS UNATTENDED*****Please contact Play.com by visiting [url]www.play.com/helpdesk[/url]****PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL****

Can anyone please confirm if they have had a response of the other addresses please?

TIA.

Try the other emails to you get an answer.

Yeah, i spose i have nothing to lose. Will report back.

You could always mention in the email that you couldn't email info(at)play.com hence why you are trying this one.

Yeah Iom-RF, probably should have done that.;-)

Got an undeliverable address report back from "[email protected]", so along with [email protected] dont use that one.

Ive had a message back from [email protected]:

Thank you for your email.We have given your query ticket number 1XXXXXX.

So that looks a little more hopeful, fingers crossed ive emailed the right place. Going slightly OT, did you get your USB Linux issues sorted OK?

It took me weeks to find a working email for them a few months ago when I was trying to cancel an order that had been pending for about 6 weeks, they don't like to make it easy, do they?

Wish I could remember which one worked in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769604
    2. Add one, leave one game54415467
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830

See more discussions