Groups
    EXPIRED

Contact Lense Trial

Heya wanna glam up for christmas parties and get some daily contact lenses ... for free naturally ;-)

Anyone know an online site with a no strings attached free trial?

5 Comments

Do you wear lenses already? Most opticians will want to fit them for you for a trial as there are lots of different types of lenses that may or may not suit you!

Found this one too.....but i'm not sure how you claim this one

acuvue.co.uk/fre…htm

Original Poster

Have done in the past and really just want them for a couple of nights out.

Got a squillion things to do before christmas and not enough time to do them and the thought of sitting in an opticians while my toddler and 4 year old wreck the joint is just not appealing. Therefore looking for something online with no morals that will just take my old prescription and SHOW ME THE LENSES!! :gift:

Thanks beckyboo tried this one and they have too many morals got to go in to vision express and hand over the voucher

Ohh just noticed your other post gonna go look at it too ... if it comes to it will knock myself some up with clingflim and silicone sealant ... how hard can it be

Original Poster

Ugg no go with optical express either ... looks like it is order and get free lenses on top
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions