Found 22nd May 2008
Hi, i had my eyes tested today and i have had a contact lens trial. The kenses i have in are Ciba Vision Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus. They are very comfortable. Could someone help me find them cheap online please, i have found them for about £16 a box, therefore about £32 per month. Help would be appreciated. Also i dont want to buy more than 6 months worth as im not going to wear them every day. Thanks in advance

12 Comments

30 per month (for 6 months) is as cheap as I can find them - getlenses.com/dai…jsp

Have you tried Asda online? they're usually pretty good, cheaper online than instore

grex9101;2158566

get daysoft. far cheaper and imo more … get daysoft. far cheaper and imo more comfortable.http://www.daysoftlenses.com/GB/CountryHomepage.aspx

Can't recommend daysoft enough.

Forget these "expensive" brands that claim to stop your eyes from watering. I've tried Acuview as well. But nothing beats DaySoft.
They are very affordable, and your eyes will never feel dry or itchy

Are these in containers with a black top on them? I get mine from boots and the optician gave me a sample of another kind to see if it would cure a problem of my eyes running in warm sunny weather and they worked very well but I dont know what sort of lenses they were.

bobtastic;2158721

Can't recommend daysoft enough.Forget these "expensive" brands that claim … Can't recommend daysoft enough.Forget these "expensive" brands that claim to stop your eyes from watering. I've tried Acuview as well. But nothing beats DaySoft. They are very affordable, and your eyes will never feel dry or itchy

agreed, daysoft are FANTASTIC.

they have a current offer on - 2 months for £20. Unbeatable really.

try postoptics.co.uk

I get my solutions from them, get my lenses as part of a monthly fee with optician so no idea if postoptics.co.uk is cheap. Let us all know.

Original Poster

Looks like its gonna be daysoft, will give it a 1 month trial and see how i get on. Cheers people, rep flying ur way.

Original Poster

jase.2;2158769

Are these in containers with a black top on them? I get mine from boots … Are these in containers with a black top on them? I get mine from boots and the optician gave me a sample of another kind to see if it would cure a problem of my eyes running in warm sunny weather and they worked very well but I dont know what sort of lenses they were.

It's these
getlenses.com/pro…229

but daysoft work out at £10 per month if i get 2 months worth, this will probably last me 3 months - sounds good to me!!

I have been using daysoft lenses for a couple of years, lenses are great and very good value. Only had one problem with a few lenses in a batch, their customer service was excellent. They sent me another months supply no questions asked,even though I only had a few lenses left and it was only lenses for my left eye that had the problem.

Original Poster

For those who wanted feedback, ive tried both the ciba vision and daysoft, i must say the ciba vision ones are much more comfortable.

memememe;2159898

try postoptics.co.ukI get my solutions from them, get my lenses as part … try postoptics.co.ukI get my solutions from them, get my lenses as part of a monthly fee with optician so no idea if postoptics.co.uk is cheap. Let us all know.

I use Post optics for my lenses. I get Toric continuous wear ones for astigmatism which cost about 25 quid a month at opticians. They are roughly 80 quid for 6 months supply so good value. Cannot say what they are like for the lenses you mention. :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass66
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    4. Is this expensive?816

See more discussions