Contact Lenses

Posted 21st Dec 2019
Where’s the best place to buy Contact Lens at low price? Looking at Monthly ones I’m not looking at going to the regular Opticians but maybe online? I have heard of Lens On which I think are part of Vision Direct now can anyone tell me are they any good? Anyone bought from them? Any other paces that are good and reasonable priced?Any help will be appreciated thank you in adv
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Vision Express
I buy them online, buy my solutions separately and pay for my aftercare at a local optician.

I used to pay £18 a month all included, I now pay just under £9 a month all included.
Feel good contacts with extra 10% off your first order. Code FEELGOOD
How long have you been using contact lenses
I bought from Lens store. Very good service.
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 21st Dec 2019
I used online stores for years without having eye exams. I finally went for one and optician send me to eye a&e. I saw eye doctor three times until my eyes were fine again. Now I am on Boots scheme. They send remainders for eye tests etc.
notalwaysright1921/12/2019 12:33

I buy them online, buy my solutions separately and pay for my aftercare at …I buy them online, buy my solutions separately and pay for my aftercare at a local optician. I used to pay £18 a month all included, I now pay just under £9 a month all included.

Thanks where is this from? Does that include solution as well?
Thanks everyone for your comments
I get mine from Alensa, never had a problem and good prices
strawberrymud21/12/2019 20:07

I get mine from Alensa, never had a problem and good prices

Oh ok thanks never heard of them which ones do you use from there?
Monthly disposables. They are UK based too, some other online sellers are based in Europe.
strawberrymud21/12/2019 21:09

Monthly disposables. They are UK based too, some other online sellers are …Monthly disposables. They are UK based too, some other online sellers are based in Europe.

thanks could you let me know which brand? How much do you pay? How long have you used them?
I get mine from Specsavers. You get a few other perks while you're on their contact lens scheme too such as a free pair of glasses every 2 years plus a permanent discount on designer frames (I can get a £129 pair of glasses including lenses for £45). You get free eye tests too plus regular contact lens checks
Another option (that I have purchased from previously):

[ contactlenses.co.uk ]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions