Groups
    EXPIRED

Contact Lenses

Hello,

Anyone know where to get the cheapest contact lenses from? Need them for this Saturday.

Will only be wearing them once a week or something like that. Only need a months supply, no more.

Cheers!

2 Comments

If you need them for this weekend be cheeky and go to an optician for a free trial then after the weekend you can look properly for the best deal. I do mine through a local company in Southampton but they are expensive. Sainsbugs are quite cheap though

I concur, go for the free trial.

If next time you have a bit more time to plan when you need them get them from lenses4net.com. They are based in Sweden, [COLOR="Red"]they don't ask for your prescription[/COLOR], there are no customs charges and their prices are cheaper including delivery than all the UK retailers

e.g.

Acuvue 1 day 30 day supply = £30.30 delivered at [url]www.lenses4net.com[/url]
    Acuvue 1 day 90 day supply = £80.50 delivered at [url]www.lenses4net.com[/url]

Acuvue 1 day 90 day supply = £88.50 delivered at specsaversdirect don't do 30 day supply

Acuvue 1 day 90 day supply = £90.00 delivered at sainsburyscontactlenses.co.uk don't do 30 day supply

Delivery only takes 4 working days.

Hope this helps someone out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would78
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767355
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846377

See more discussions