Groups
    EXPIRED

Contact Lenses

Hey all,

Looking to give contact lenses a try- dont think ill be wearing them loads - just for sport etc - anyone know the best deal atm on daily disposables - i looked @ specsavers and they want 60 quid - but i dont want 90 pairs lol

8 Comments

This should be in Deal Requests forum. Moving there now..

Hi,
    You may want to re-post in the deal request forum:-
    ]http//ww…f=5

Original Poster

sorry - thought i was in deal requests

obviously i need to pay more attention - thanks for moving

I get mine from visiondirect.co.uk. Good prices and quick delivery, never had any problems. Quidco can be applied as well (a good 20%) plus delivery is free when you re-order.

I wouldn't recommend Visiondirect at all. They may be cheap and you get quidco which is why I initially went to them. However I ordered end of March. I still haven't got them. I enquired and they said in June. I have just contacted them and they said maybe July oh and by the way we have cancelled your order!!!! Cheap but rubbish!

^Completely opposite for me.

Ordered last Wednesday evening, arrived Saturday morning. Quality service!

Catrina - Were the contact lenses you ordered not a popular brand? - this could be reason why you had problems?

I think visiondirect.co.uk are one of the most efficient internet retailers out there.

My wife ordered 3 months acuvue moist lenses last monday and they were delivered by last wednesday. Quality, quality, quality.

When you re-order delivery is free (if you select 'remind me' option) and they send them recorded delivery to you! Can't ask for anymore.

Plus, 20% (excluding tax and delivery) discount through quidco and they pay you really quickly.

For every 1 complaint there must be 100 satisfied customers (at least).

P.S. You will need to fax them a copy of your contact lense prescription to a FREE TO USE fax number or send copy to a FREEPOST address after ordering.

I am purely telling you of my experience! They were Air Optix which are not an unusual brand. The customer service was appalling. I suppose with everything, when things go right, things are fine but when things go wrong they really go wrong!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would22
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2548
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.812
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047137

See more discussions