Found 25th May 2011
Hi All, was just wondering if anyone had used lenstore.co.uk before and how quick/reliable they are or if anyone could suggest a decent place to order contact lenses from. On my last pair and need to order a batch.

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

I've ordered from posheyes, ordered a years worth and received them within a week.

I always use Daysoft, £9.98 for 32 pairs of daily disposables cant go wrong, they take about 3 working days to arrive.

killerboy32

I always use Daysoft, £9.98 for 32 pairs of daily disposables cant go … I always use Daysoft, £9.98 for 32 pairs of daily disposables cant go wrong, they take about 3 working days to arrive.

+1.

Daysoft, haven't had a problem, fast delivery, comfortable and fantastic for the price.

used them in the past they are fine

Try getlenses

They are amazing, when you need a reorder leave it about a month after say your 6 months supply is up and they sent you say a £10 voucher, then tcb or quidco you end up paying about £35 for 6 months supply which you can not beat.

Original Poster

Thanks all, I will check them all out. Prescription has expired so guess I'll have to get that sorted first!:(

Another +1 for Daysoft - don't see why anyone uses anybody else.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone. I've placed a one month order with Daysoft.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions