Groups

contacting mod please

Hi
    As above really

I have been trying to contact a seller on here to no avail. I bought a pile of things ( clothes for my little un ) and i have not recieved them yet. I have posted on the threads and also pm,d them but they have not replied.

What do i do now

Thanks for any help offered

35 Comments

did u not get there phone number when u completed the transaction?

use the contact details you got when completing the deal

Report the threadhttp://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/report.gif that you traded in.

Not sure what the mods can do for you though.

I never really understood why people trade through hukd.

when did you buy them? not sure if the postal strike (if its still ongoing) will affect your post?

Original Poster

Hi

just started buying things on here so idiot me didnt get any details other than the paypal details.

mus_ne;6601922

It's cheap, have lots of people looking to buy and sell etc etc.

Ella'sMummy;6601925

when did you buy them? not sure if the postal strike (if its still … when did you buy them? not sure if the postal strike (if its still ongoing) will affect your post?

I have just found the thread, and the member asked if they still wanted the items, then after a day or so put them back up for sale

has the seller been online since?

edjaned;6601934

has the seller been online since?

just had a look and they were on last night

nessynoo01;6601933

I have just found the thread, and the member asked if they still wanted … I have just found the thread, and the member asked if they still wanted the items, then after a day or so put them back up for sale

yeah i just saw that too :? and they have been online...:?

Original Poster

nessynoo01;6601933

I have just found the thread, and the member asked if they still wanted … I have just found the thread, and the member asked if they still wanted the items, then after a day or so put them back up for sale

I had already pm,d her.

Yes she has been online since

did you say she had received your payment?

Original Poster

Ella'sMummy;6601954

did you say she had received your payment?

she has received payment yes

when were they supposed to be posted and by what method?

Original Poster

It has not been ages since i paid and as someone mentioned the postal strikes could have something to do with it. I have received other items that i bought from here though.

I just hope she gets in touch and lets me know when they were posted or if she was delayed in posting them etc

when did u buy them?
    which thread have u bought off?

boothy;6601970

when were they supposed to be posted and by what method?

reading the thread they havnt posted them as they have put them back up for sale, unless they have posted them since they put them back up

then why has she put them back up for sale??! id contact a mod, they might be able to suggest something, but im not sure if your covered by PPG.

Have dealt with this seller but not left feedback - postage was a few days after other items I bought the same time. Is there still strikes in other parts of the country? Maybe this is adding to it?

Original Poster

Supposed to be sent second class recorded the day after i paid which should be sent on the 10th

the thread is hotukdeals.com/ite…s-3

looks like you hadnt paid on the 9th? so assuming you paid last weekend and she posted 2nd class maybe tuesday they can still be on the way?

They were last online yesterday so it appears they are choosing to ignore you.

The only thing you can do is report the thread and a mod will PM them for you...........but without contact details you are stumped.

Original Poster

plumberman01;6602037

looks like you hadnt paid on the 9th? so assuming you paid last weekend … looks like you hadnt paid on the 9th? so assuming you paid last weekend and she posted 2nd class maybe tuesday they can still be on the way?

According to my paypal account ( just checked ) i paid on the 9th

Syzable;6602055

They were last online yesterday so it appears they are choosing to ignore … They were last online yesterday so it appears they are choosing to ignore you. The only thing you can do is report the thread and a mod will PM them for you...........but without contact details you are stumped.

We're not allowed to share contact details we've gotten are we?

xsazzyjayx;6602067

Not on the forums, no.

What you choose to do by PM is upto you. :whistling: ;-)

xsazzyjayx;6602067

Why not

I have :thumbsup:

have the other buyers got there stuff?

Syzable;6602070

Not on the forums, no. :)What you choose to do by PM is upto you. … Not on the forums, no. :)What you choose to do by PM is upto you. :whistling: ;-)

strike;6602072

Why notI have :thumbsup:

I assumed there was a rule....:whistling:

if it has got lost in post she would be able to claim though wouldn't she, just don't understand why she is obviously ignoring you ? hopefully its just got held up, i had to wait 10 days for an item i bought from ebay because of the postal strike so there maybe a simple honest explanation

xsazzyjayx;6602067

No, you shouldn't be disclosing personal details of other members without their permission.

mus_ne;6601922

because it saves on listing/final fees etc.... although not as safe (ie: seller not sending etc), the seller and buyer and barter on a sale thats good for them both.

thesaint;6602094

No, you shouldn't be disclosing personal details of other members without … No, you shouldn't be disclosing personal details of other members without their permission.

Fair enough :thumbsup:

I shared my experience further up in the thread. Really hope the OP gets sorted

Admin

Locking this, kats14u please use the ]contact form and send details on the transaction, aswell as content for an email to your seller. We can then contact your seller on your behalf. In future please follow guidelines and always get secondary forms of contact.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1973
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571353
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions