Groups

contacting play.com

Banned
    i recently recieved two james bond special edition suitcases but upon opening them i found there to be no certificate of authenticity and i want to contact them and find out why. looked on their site and cant find anyway to contact them!!!!

can anyone help?

8 Comments

Very bottom of the site:
    0845 800 1020

Beware the usual Play.com response of "tough poo"

or email [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] - though play don't do their own customer service, it's all outsourced, and chances are you'll end up talking to a moron with no idea about consumer rights.
    you might want to skip several emails and address it to their customer care manager
    Mike Schofield.

Syzable

Beware the usual Play.com response of "tough poo"

play.com have always been ace with me, sorted any problems i've had straight away with no fuss at all.

+
    Plus their all irish so they all sound really cool:w00t:

I opened a gameboy advanced game to find no game, called them and was told there was nothing they could do about it - hope that you get a better response

Banned

I Have had nothing but nice experiences with play.com support.....

Geographical number from saynoto0870.com

028 90921724

Also: 01534 877595 (this is more expensive than 028 for BT & some other users as it is for Channel Islands)

Fax: 01534 631580

As edi says use the 028 90921724 number, i did and i got straight through and sorted within 2 minutes and also got returned postage paid back to me,although mine was an item that became faulty after about 7 months.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047146
      2. word association Game74044539
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller55
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2463

See more discussions