Contacting Virgin Media help...

Posted 18th May
Hi everyone,

Ok, so our Virgin Media contract is up in June, I need to contact them as my bill is due to go up (double) in June because we got a 12 month offer when we signed up last year. Obviously because of the current situation with Covid-19 their call centers are only taking urgent calls and their live chat is off at the moment.
Anyone know how to get hold of an actual person? If i leave it too late to contact them I'll get at least one bill which is double what we pay now.

thank in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Last time I had a query I texted their messaging service. They have a digital assistant who sorts out any issues.
Did actually get in touch with a real person after going through some options on the digital messaging service.
Thanks...How do i find their message service number? I dont have Facebook/Twitter etc so can't message them that way.
This question was asked on here earlier
Have a look at that thread
I just rang them and got through easily
The only way you'll get another deal from them is if you threaten to leave. Phone them and choose the option ' if you are thinking of leaving...' It may take 30 mins of waiting on hold but it was the only section I could get to answer a couple of weeks back. Have an idea of what the competition are offering so you can put up a good case.
pink_elephant18/05/2020 15:54

Thanks...How do i find their message service number? I dont have …Thanks...How do i find their message service number? I dont have Facebook/Twitter etc so can't message them that way.

Try texting this free no: 07533016422.
yorkie1218/05/2020 15:59

The only way you'll get another deal from them is if you threaten to …The only way you'll get another deal from them is if you threaten to leave. Phone them and choose the option ' if you are thinking of leaving...' It may take 30 mins of waiting on hold but it was the only section I could get to answer a couple of weeks back. Have an idea of what the competition are offering so you can put up a good case.

I would agree best to try and get in touch by ringing.
They are answering calls if the query cant be done online, so yes you can call them
I called them in Friday, got through in 2 mins. UK operator WFH.

But use the thinking of leaving options.

Dial 150 from your VM landline or its an 0345 number if you don't have a LL
Edited by: "Gollywood" 18th May
#Im in the same boat but finding they are only open until 5pm, and i always forget to ring them in the daytime so end up paying them more money!
In my opininon they are crooks as they have the monopoly in so many areas where there is zero competition. I can only get a max fibre speed of 35mbps yet virgin offer 350mpbs so if i want decent internet im stuck with them!
The fact they provide no email or any online way or cancelling is criminal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions