Contacting Zavvi Customer Service

Found 5th Jan 2013
Hiya

I recently bought a console from Zavvi Outlet on ebay. Within a day it had died! I've contacted Zavvi through ebay and 4 days later they have yet to reply - no surprise there as I know how rubbish their reputation is. More fool me for purchasing from them.

Anyway, does anyone know a contact email or phone number that might actually do something about it?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
just open a case with ebay
Have done, but 4 days later not a peep from Zavvi. I appreciate it's a busy time of year just a bit annoyed as my kids are a bit disappointed that their xmas pressie doesn't work. There's only so much drawing, reading, painting and playing hide and seek before they ask where it is!
Jesus Christ can't people google the simplest of things anymore

oO

Zavvi contact us

zavvi.com/con…nfo
No, people like to be spoon fed.
just leave ebay to sort it unless you enjoy banging your head against the wall

zavvi are worse than useless when you have a problem
hello55060

No, people like to be spoon fed.

Considering OP opened a eBay case 4 days ago which means they've had this problem for a considerable amount of days you would think common else would be, oh I don't know search for it lol

You can phone the main Zavvi customer service phone number and get put through to the eBay team.
raverdave2k

You can phone the main Zavvi customer service phone number and get put … You can phone the main Zavvi customer service phone number and get put through to the eBay team.

Good luck getting any sense out of them, trained monkeys are currently doing a better job at a unnamed call centre in Bangladesh
fattyuk

Jesus Christ can't people google the simplest of things anymoreoOZavvi … Jesus Christ can't people google the simplest of things anymoreoOZavvi contact ushttp://www.zavvi.com/contact-us.info

Oh, yeah didn't think that you sanctimonious clown. Read my OP - I wanted a phone number or email that might actually do something. All the bog standard ones are useless. And yes, I had already contacted them. Go Internet Warrior!
Stopha

Oh, yeah didn't think that you sanctimonious clown. Read my OP - I wanted … Oh, yeah didn't think that you sanctimonious clown. Read my OP - I wanted a phone number or email that might actually do something. All the bog standard ones are useless. And yes, I had already contacted them. Go Internet Warrior!

So what was you expecting oO

Reread your OP couple of times now and you've never said you've contacted them via phone oO or email oO and that's the information you was after.

Which now means your after some sort of special secret contact info that will make you a VIP.

Jog on

Edited by: "fattyuk" 5th Jan 2013
I've had to do a chargeback via mastercard as zavvi customer service couldn't manage to email me a non reciept of goods form even after 4 attempts, then lied and said they would post me one guess what never arrived..
Muppets
fattyuk

So what was you expecting oO Reread your OP couple of times now and … So what was you expecting oO Reread your OP couple of times now and you've never said you've contacted them via phone oO or email oO and that's the information you was after.Which now means your after some sort of special secret contact info that will make you a VIP.Jog on

You write like the illiterate I thought you were. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day loafing to write so cogently and coherently.

Once you've looked up 'cogently', don't bother to respond as I've got you on ignore, oh wonderful internet warrior.

Much love.
junkenstein73

I've had to do a chargeback via mastercard as zavvi customer service … I've had to do a chargeback via mastercard as zavvi customer service couldn't manage to email me a non reciept of goods form even after 4 attempts, then lied and said they would post me one guess what never arrived..Muppets

I once had an order come damaged (metal gear solid collection thingy) was quite a big box... they said return it at my cost or send it via some courier service at certain shops... and the nearest to me was about 20 miles after some arguing they gave me a Freeport address.

They never recieved it apparently which was a load of tosh after bout 3 weeks they said they would refund me "as a good will gesture"
Stopha

You write like the illiterate I thought you were. Thanks for taking the … You write like the illiterate I thought you were. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day loafing to write so cogently and coherently. Once you've looked up 'cogently', don't bother to respond as I've got you on ignore, oh wonderful internet warrior.Much love.

Thats the best you could do, a grammer nazi response??

Nah not fussed what it means, good luck with zavvi have fun!!
Edited by: "fattyuk" 5th Jan 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants