Expired

Contacts Manager for Android Tablet (without SIM)

Found 14th Apr 2013
Hello, I am using an android tablet which has WIFI only (no SIM) and accordingly there is no provision to create / save contacts.

I also use social communication apps like Viber, Whatsapp etc which mainly syncs and uses your phonebook contacts saved on your phone / tablet. As i don't have any contacts on the tab as there is no SIM provision and further these apps don't allow to create or maintain contacts independently am looking for some good Contacts Manager app.

In summary i am looking for some app using which i can create Contacts on my tab and which should also sync with above apps so can use them as normal SIM tab / phone.

Can someone suggest if you know of any app which can serve the above purpose?

Cheers!!!
Community Updates
2 Comments
I have managed to save contacts on my wifi only tablet and its was linked to my gmail accounts. this is synced across all my devices so if i add a number on one it appears on all.

App on all my devices was just called "Contacts"

even the iDevices and sync with gmail contacts.
Edited by: "ch7leach" 14th Apr 2013
ch7leach

I have managed to save contacts on my wifi only tablet and its was linked … I have managed to save contacts on my wifi only tablet and its was linked to my gmail accounts. this is synced across all my devices so if i add a number on one it appears on all.App on all my devices was just called "Contacts"even the iDevices and sync with gmail contacts.

I don't want to link all my gmail contacts and prefer maintaining this as independent Contacts list like phone, hence, thought of checking if there is any app which can do the job...thanx for your reply though..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants