Groups

continuous play anyone??

Banned
    hi to anyone who uses continuous play,i have signed up and my replacement ps3 comes tuesday,can anyone tell me how i go about doing it again?

11 Comments

how do you mean, if you have done it once and it breaks just call them the same way you did the first

Original Poster Banned

can u register a different ps3?

just ring them and tell them its broke and give the serial number, i dont think it matters as long as its a ps3

wickedteen;5484345

just ring them and tell them its broke and give the serial number, i dont … just ring them and tell them its broke and give the serial number, i dont think it matters as long as its a ps3

The policy is registered with your PS3 - the one that you own. You register the serial number when you sign up.

If you want another PS3 repaired :roll:, you will need to start a new policy for it....................

Original Poster Banned

cheers

dancrawley;5484400

The policy is registered with your PS3 - the one that you own. You … The policy is registered with your PS3 - the one that you own. You register the serial number when you sign up.If you want another PS3 repaired :roll:, you will need to start a new policy for it....................

isnt the replacement ps3 a different sereal number though. so if you claim the second time they will not know which ps3 sereal nuber you currently have?

ALICOM007;5484564

isnt the replacement ps3 a different sereal number though. so if you … isnt the replacement ps3 a different sereal number though. so if you claim the second time they will not know which ps3 sereal nuber you currently have?

I would assume that, as they are sending the new PS3 out themselves, they will keep a log of the new serial number - that will then be the one linked to your policy. That is what they should be doing anyway, if they have half any sense.........

i never have a problem with my psp's, i just cal them and say its broke again.

dancrawley;5485098

I would assume that, as they are sending the new PS3 out themselves, they … I would assume that, as they are sending the new PS3 out themselves, they will keep a log of the new serial number - that will then be the one linked to your policy. That is what they should be doing anyway, if they have half any sense.........

thats wat i thought but when you call to claim it takes you directly to sony and they arrange the replacement. maybe sony take down the sereal number and send it to domestic and general but i doubt it as when i spoke to the sony representative they told me that they do not deal with continuous play directly.

Well, more fool them then. If they can't organise their insurance scheme properly, they probably deserve to have people taking the mick.

far as i know, the policy is only for A ps3 or psp. they don't check the serial numbers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543726
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      4. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726

See more discussions