Found 11th Jun 2009
I have a white slim and lite PSP on Continuous play and am going to get it replaced. What I want to know is, does anyone know whether the Slim and lite they replace it with will be homebrew compatible and is there a way to ensure that.

Rep left for correct answer.

Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

i dont think there is way to know untill it arrives. i got my psp 1003 replaced and they sent me a psp1004.

Original Poster

You sure? If they send me a PSP which is non homebrew compatible could I send it back to them?

mosab13;5468479

You sure? If they send me a PSP which is non homebrew compatible could I … You sure? If they send me a PSP which is non homebrew compatible could I send it back to them?

i dont see how u could explain that to sony though.

mosab13;5468479

You sure? If they send me a PSP which is non homebrew compatible could I … You sure? If they send me a PSP which is non homebrew compatible could I send it back to them?

Yes, you could do, but only if you dropped it
(or some other calamitous accident etc)

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5470521

Yes, you could do, but only if you dropped it :p(or some other calamitous … Yes, you could do, but only if you dropped it :p(or some other calamitous accident etc)Mike..

Might just do that then.

Thanks for the help.

mosab13;5471448

Might just do that then.Thanks for the help.

dont do it as soon as u get it as it will look dodgy. wait a week or two.

Or sell the unit as new and buy a second hand unit with the desired firmware? Might even make some money.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57590
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions