Groups

Contract deal...

Ok, so I've got 5 month to run. 600mins/ultd texts @ 25 a month Have a galaxy S (I did pay 360 for this around about 6-7 month ago)..

will cost me £133 to terminate that.

Getting a Blackberry curve 9300, for 25 a month (24 month) 500mins/ultd texts/500mb bbm and data. comes with 175 auto cashback, and quidco's tracked at 50 too (covers termination fee + some)

Phone's worth 230ish.. So effectively gaining next to 300 for ending my contract early, after i sell the phone too. Obv, all phones lose value.. so im not counting this anyway.

I'll do same in next 18 month. Effectively makes the contract not 24 month.

3 Comments

Go on...

Original Poster

I forgot to add, do you think it was worth it! As it will help ensure i'll also be out of my overdraft after graduating!

DarrylJohn

I forgot to add, do you think it was worth it! As it will help ensure … I forgot to add, do you think it was worth it! As it will help ensure i'll also be out of my overdraft after graduating!

Well your calculations seem sound enough. I suppose it depends on you getting the quidco and cashback.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047092
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7071341
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?715

See more discussions