Contract Dilemma - Now or Later

Right, my contract ends in Aug 2009, however, i can now upgrade from this month. I have my eye on the HTC Touch HD, however, is there any good new phones on the horizon, that will be out around August time?

Must be available with Orange.

4 Comments

If you wait until a month before, and call the cancellations department then you can get a really good deal. My friend did that today got:
HTC HD unlimited internet (500mb fair play) + texts and 600 mins for £25 a month, WITH NO haggling so im sure for £20 you coudl get the same deal.

later - more to choose from, plus can actually threaten to leave - always gets them offering more

Original Poster

The deal I am on at the moment, taken out in January 2008, is a free k850i, 600 mins and Unlimited texts for £17 a month (normal cost £35). I will be wanting to keep that price with another top end phone, which the k850i was at the time.

Possibly for the Touch HD and the others i may have to wait till the contract ends, and haggle with retentions as suggested. I like the look of the Samsung, my new phone WILL be a touchscreen of some type.

[url]www.mobdeals.com[/url]

click on coming soon

its google for mobile deals. good site
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??13
    3. What an absolute disgrace2155
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions