Groups
    EXPIRED

Contract Mobile For Bad Credit Rating

Banned
    anyone know any sites to get contract mobiles if you have bad credit?pm me if you do

17 Comments

should be in deal request

Only TelecomPlus, £10 deposit up front, but line rental is about £16 a month with no free minutes.

Original Poster Banned

ALICOM007

should be in deal request

i know i realised (SORRY AS IM ONLY NEW THIS WEEK)

Original Poster Banned

ryouga

Only TelecomPlus, £10 deposit up front, but line rental is about £16 a m … Only TelecomPlus, £10 deposit up front, but line rental is about £16 a month with no free minutes.

i tried it and you cant use solo card and i only have a solo card any other help?

It should let you use Solo card, it did with me when I had it, they just ask for extra id like a bank statement.

Moved to correct forum. Welcome to HotUKDeals hayton2k3

Original Poster Banned

ryouga

It should let you use Solo card, it did with me when I had it, they just … It should let you use Solo card, it did with me when I had it, they just ask for extra id like a bank statement.

i tried it wont let you choose solo card :-( im desperate for a new mobile on contract

ryouga

Only TelecomPlus, £10 deposit up front, but line rental is about £16 a m … Only TelecomPlus, £10 deposit up front, but line rental is about £16 a month with no free minutes.

whats the web address for this site ? i cant find it :oops:
    do they credit check?

thanks

hayton2k3

anyone know any sites to get contract mobiles if you have bad credit?pm … anyone know any sites to get contract mobiles if you have bad credit?pm me if you do

What do you consider as Bad Credit rating ?

1+ year in a job
    3+ years of bank account
    2+ years @ same residence
    Not missing more than 2 credit payments

is enough to secure for a contract deal.. Two other killing factors are your postcode and being bankrupt.

Original Poster Banned

type in telecom plus in to google and its at the top

Original Poster Banned

most people wont accept me for some reason and most dont accept SOLO CARDS

do telecom plus credit check you?

Original Poster Banned

dont think so m8

It's ok Solo comes under the Switch/Maestro option, just put card details into that.

Original Poster Banned

i tried before it sait invalid credit card details

hayton2k3

i tried before it sait invalid credit card details

Some banks that issue Solo cards have one version for normal cashpoint only or they can enable it for merchant use. I think you need to ask your bank if they have the enabled type card and if they will let you "upgrade".

Original Poster Banned

its propper i buy things all the time and im a paypal user sith me solo card
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      2. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977

See more discussions