Groups
    EXPIRED

Contract Phone - Advice please!

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Navy"]I am looking to purchase a contract phone. Please can I have some advise on the deals out there? Basically, I would like free minutes, free texts, bluetooth, video and camera. Pretty much everything :prop: :prop: Your advise will be much appreciated![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

9 Comments

WOW, you don't want much do you!!!!!!
    This is a very good thread by HUKD's very own Mobile phone Duck:-
    ]http//ww…875

What Network do you prefer?
    What mobile takes your fancy? Slide, flip or brick?
    How many free minutes?
    How many texts?

Original Poster

A flip would be better as I am use to that. Most of my family are on O2 so it would help to stick to that network so it is cheaper for them to phone me I am not a excessive talker but I do travel alot so the more free minutes the better. Free minutes and more important than free texts. Thanks for your help - much appreciated!

O2 have clamped down on 12month free rental deals.
    But alot are about which are 11months, quidco pays for that 12th month anyways.

Best 2 I can find that is flip (several 11month frees on more basic block phones) Motorola W220 Silver from e2save £36.50 quidco:

O2 400/100 £89.90 term cost
    O2 500/100 £160.00 term cost

or clearance SE W300i O2 500/100 £138 term cost

All cashback

After 12months:
    ]http//ww…=18

Original Poster

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for that. Like I said in my original post I would also like bluetooth. I do a lot of miles on the road and was thinking it would be much safer and I don't want no fine! if I get an headset. I am not very technical but here is my top 5 hopes:

[LIST]
    [*]Bluetooth
    [*]Free minutes
    [*]Video
    [*]Camera
    [*]Something slinky
    [/LIST]

Ta muchly :-D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

slinky?

You need to specify whats more important as many free months free via cashback or a nicer phone.

99% of phones now have bluetooth, all tariffs have free mins now, video/camera is all standard just the spec varies

You already on o2 contract?

Monthly Charge £35
    Contract length 12 months
    400 mins
    500 texts
    1.0MB browse and download

and this phone free

shop.o2.co.uk/pho…RZR

i use ]urmob.co.uk/mobile to find the cheapest mobile deals.....

Original Poster

Thanks for the info. I have enough now to choose a 'dream phone' :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions