Groups

Contract phone and free gift??????

I was just wondering if anyone had experiance of getting a contract phone with a free gift such as a ps3 or wii or xbox. Is it really that simple? My mobile contract is up for renewal so thinking of getting on with a free console. I have seen them in the region of £30 per month with free phone and console, is this any good? any help will be appreciated.

21 Comments

my other half got an 80gig ipod with his contract a couple of years ago, can't remember who it was through, but it was genuine, they advertise in the star, thats all i can remember

no problem at all got my contract in december 9th got ny new xbox360 on the 22nd of december
    from dial-a-phone £30 600 mins 300 text 12 month contract with 02

Original Poster

imortal;1764792

no problem at all got my contract in december 9th got ny new xbox360 on … no problem at all got my contract in december 9th got ny new xbox360 on the 22nd of december from dial-a-phone £30 600 mins 300 text 12 month contract with 02

Do you have to do anything special to get it sent to you or is it just sent out automatically? dial-a-phone seem to be the best value for money

Banned

every 18 months I have cancelled my contract phone then bought a new one with free gift and all the time I have signed back up with orange.Every time my free gift has arrived within a month.The last free gift was a dell laptop from e2save.I have also had a wii an xbox and 2 psps.but you have to sign up for 18 months oh and I have just received £160 automatic cashback which you receive without having to send your last bills within 90 days.

Original Poster

podd2000;1764852

every 18 months I have cancelled my contract phone then bought a new one … every 18 months I have cancelled my contract phone then bought a new one with free gift and all the time I have signed back up with orange.Every time my free gift has arrived within a month.The last free gift was a dell laptop from e2save.I have also had a wii an xbox and 2 psps.but you have to sign up for 18 months oh and I have just received £160 automatic cashback which you receive without having to send your last bills within 90 days.

Thanks for you help. Which company do you go through?

Banned

for the automatic cashback and laptop E2SAVE,regards paul

badgerrules;1764805

Do you have to do anything special to get it sent to you or is it just … Do you have to do anything special to get it sent to you or is it just sent out automatically? dial-a-phone seem to be the best value for money

no its automatic after approx 28 days your free gift will be deliverd

plus remember if you go via dial-a-phone option for a phone + gift you also get £60 cashback with quidco

Original Poster

imortal;1764955

plus remember if you go via dial-a-phone option for a phone + gift you … plus remember if you go via dial-a-phone option for a phone + gift you also get £60 cashback with quidco

hmmm that makes it much more tempting:)

Banned

imortal;1764946

no its automatic after approx 28 days your free gift will be deliverd

you have to wait up to 90 days if you go for automatic cashback

Banned

e2save have 50 quid cashback so its worth looking around

badgerrules;1764978

hmmm that makes it much more tempting:)

oh yes it does

podd2000;1764991

you have to wait up to 90 days if you go for automatic cashback

they always get in one way or another

podd2000;1764997

e2save have 50 quid cashback so its worth looking around

yes look around at all the companies see which works out best but remember to look at quidco

i wasnt going to have a contract again but i followed the get out of your 02 contract early that i found on this site so my previous 18 month contract went down to only four months, so now on my new contact with the same time remaining and another free gift plus quidco plus another new phone and more cash from the sale of my other new phone i couldnt say no (could i):thumbsup:

I took out a new contract last week with mobiles to your door. I got a great new phone and an xbox 360 for £30 a month on a 12 month contract. Well chuffed as the last few years ive always just got one straight from o2 with no gifts and the same contract price

but u dont get the latest top of the range phone? instead u get to choose average ones?

muffin247;1765044

but u dont get the latest top of the range phone? instead u get to choose … but u dont get the latest top of the range phone? instead u get to choose average ones?

That is true but a couple of months into your contract your new top of the range phone is now an average one and no free gift :x

Banned

imortal;1765063

That is true but a couple of months into your contract your new top of … That is true but a couple of months into your contract your new top of the range phone is now an average one and no free gift :x

your so right and I'M happy with my £160 quid and my g600 which I got in december top of the range for me and does what it says on the box,Oh!! can use it as a phone too:whistling:

Banned

Gotta admit I got a **** phone for the laptop but the wife was happy when I gave it to her(the phone silly)

any good ps3 contracts out there?

Had new LG viewity.
    Offer was free psp 6 weeks after taking out new contract
    6 weeks after i received my psp
    AWESOME!
    Virgin mobile was true to their word!

yes i got the p990i sony ericsson in december £30 a month great phone a little chunky but its is touch screen and tom tom works great on it
    has now been superseeded by the new top of the range p1 i think
    (not the best but works great for me)

buymobilephones.net/sto…tml i took this out, got phone next day, sent photocopy of passport and utility bill same day i recieved phone and got ps3 7 days later.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      4. Spotify Family Premium share513

See more discussions