Groups

Contract phone for £10 a month

I'm looking for a mobile contract and handset with only £10 a month to spend

I only use about 30 minutes of call time per month, and send around 5 -10 texts, and use around 100MB of data

I don't mind signing up for a long period

I'd like the best quality handset I can get, and decent reception in West Sussex

All suggestions gratefully received!

5 Comments

Tesco which runs on the O2 network, have contracts from £7.50 for your usage needs eg: shop.tescomobile.com/pay…039

You would probably better of taking a sim only plan (30 day rolling contract) and buying a mobile phone seperately

For £4 a month on ID Mobile you get 250 mins, 5000 text & 250mb data

I can recommend the Xiaomi Note 3 (global version) for £128
    Very high spec and great phone for the money See here

Over the 24 month period it will cost you less than £9.34 per month
    you will have a great phone & you get alot more for your money.

moneysupermarket has a good search, and you can find a number of good deals - mobiles.co.uk have a few deals at £7.50pm, on iD network, Huawei Y3, 250min, 5000 texts, 500Mb data, or the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime black, 150 mins, 5000 texts, 250 Mb data (or pay an extra £1 for another 100mins). Otherwise, cashback deals can be good, if you are organised enough to remember to claim - this Motorola Moto G4 looks a decent phone on TalkMobile (sits on Vodafone network, although possibly only 3G, worth checking), works out £7 pm, with 2000Mins, 5000text and 4Gb data. moneysupermarket.com/mob…641

Original Poster

SmashieSmith

if you are organised enough to remember to claim - this Motorola Moto G4 … if you are organised enough to remember to claim - this Motorola Moto G4 looks a decent phone on TalkMobile (sits on Vodafone network, although possibly only 3G, worth checking), works out £7 pm, with 2000Mins, 5000text and 4Gb data. http://www.moneysupermarket.com/mobile-phones/deal/?id=294151176641

I went for this. Thanks very much to you and the other posters for the help, it's much appreciated

Brian Farnet from Friern Barnet?
    Classic Harry Enfield!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions